Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Defo dont panic about ur hols missie, the thing is that we need to remember too is the number on the scales is only for our eyes, even if u lost 7lbs i doubt that it would show hugely on the body, iv toned up a little but at 10st 11 (this morning) my bodys shape/inches lost, hasnt changed atall from 11st 7lbs.... Seriously i have not lost a single inch!!! My face/chest possibley looks a bit more gaunt but ass, tummy, arms = no change!!!! Give slimming world a chance, ive always always said id return to it once id got to 11st 7..... The prob is with me i dont really eat enough anymore. Im not a huge fan of eating things that arent crisps, biscuits, cakes, sweets, choc etc.... So iv kind of given up eating!!!!!!! (Plus im ever scared of these tummy pains coming in agen)
Yesterday consisted of a bowl of alpen musili at breakfast, then not a single thing til i ate a maccyDS in bed at 8pm!!!! Bigmac burger with a strawberry millshake followed by a few sqaures of cadburys!! Awful really.......
I really enjoyed the curry, and carbonara recipe tho when i used to go!
How long til your holiday??

Hey chick if i can remember tho you look blimin gorgeous anyways. Hope your feeling a bit better anyway babes xxx

I am on holiday in just over two weeks babes and sooo soooo tempted to just jump onto the band wagon and do just over trwo weeks solid!!! Then when I get back join SW and get on with that.

Seriously I think that would make a difference...............................i dont know so confuzzled xxx

hey girlies! missie if you do decide to do 2 weeks of CD then ill join you, my weight is slowly creeping back on, its like whenever i tell myself im going to be good and follow something i end up falling off the wagon. the only time when i was strict was on CD so if i stick to it and train myself to be better at making food choices then i hope i'll be more focused. i only want to lose around 10lbs then just keep toning and gym so if i follow CD to get that bit off then i'll be pleased. i'm looking to start on friday coz thats the date i started my first CD stint a year ago lol! great results from that so hoping i can replicate my good behaviour!

hope you're both doing ok anyway, littlemumma you look fab as always! xx

ooooooooooooo this is sooo tempting xxx

Have you ever tried slimming world hun im giving that a go! But must say this is very tempting to do this with you I have nothing planned from friday til i go on holiday xxxx

defo your choice hun, but if you've started slimming world then maybe you should stick to it for a little bit, i dont want you to break a new focus! but im determined to do it for 2 weeks, im out on the 16th so i can do it at least up til that day then maybe restart on the monday if needs be. soooo if you do decide to do CD before your hols, you have a buddy in me lol!

i hope i stick it through coz i think ive forgotten just how difficult CD is but iF i can focus for just a fortnight then i can start back juddding after CD again with my gym routine so heres hoping! also starting on a friday might help coz the old 'monday new start' routine doesnt seem to work for me! let me know what u decide to do! xx

yeah the monday new start never starts for me I started on a thursday before and that was best for me xxx

Have you been judding then?

Lumps think i might be in!

cool! i havent really been judding more cal counting and gym but nothing is shifting coz i end up overeating on weekends or just being lazy! need something to shift and i think CD may be the stick of dynamite i need lol. just pure coincidence that im restarting on the anniversary of my original stint but i hope it'll help coz i'll associate the lighter evenings and summer drawing closer with it again, thats what helped spur me on last year! xx

Yh true xxxx where is everyone x

Weighed myself this morning and im a pound up........i know its not the end of the world cos im eating but seriously its killing me!!!

Little mumma pass me the chocolate loool!!!

Lumps are you gonna be on the site with me if we do this?? Need team bonding lol

Stop panicking missie! You can't just lurch from diet plan to diet plan each week can you? You have to give each one a chance to work - and that's a month or two - not a few days! Honestly - the way forward is three meals a day, no white carbs at all, all other carbs to be with just one meal only. No alcohol. No sugar. Don't snack. A litre of water a day. Write everything down. Calorie count - you would probably see a good loss on about 1300 cals a day. I can guarantee you a good loss on this method of eating.

The no carbs and the no alcohol and snacking are the crucial things. Oh and don't eat those crap muller yogurts either

So - that any good? Or do you need ' the talk?'

( said with love )

I totally get your thinking and I know ur right just the thought of getting in a bikini haunts me lool zx

I'm thinking just cd til holiday and go sensible on hol then start a fresh when I get back!!!!

Just thinking I will feel so much more confident if I can loose a few ponds!!!

Can u give me the talk when I'm back??? Xxxxx

G knows her stuff.... And the carb thing is too true, lbs drop off me when i have a good week (prob is i like my carbs!!!)
But i think the talk will be good, think i even need to hear it!!! Dinner was pizza and garlic bread :( wilpower is shot!!!
Missie u wont eat well on holiday?! Its got to be impossible surely??! I meab its a holiday ffs!!! U must enjoy yourself!!!!

Yh I know :(

And so u shouldnt diet whilst ur away, u wana enjoy yourself. Just try not to go nuts if possible.

I think wen it comes to cd ur like me? U cant stick to it 100%, so theres really no point if u cant do it proply, so if u still wana give slimming world a go, stick to red days.... I used to lose quite well doin the red days xx

hey missie! im here, i wasnt in work yesterday so couldnt access the computer. im defo doing CD coz i've had enough of pigging out lol but obv up to u if you decide to do it too. you have to do whats best for you, hope slimming world has been working! xx

Hey lumps weighed in this morning 2lbs :( heavier so not really impressed!!! Really not happy with this before holiday its alright to wait when im back as I dont have to get into a bikini lool!!!!
Greta please dont hate me for this I know what your saying but i just dont feel comfortable maybe getting bigger before smaller before my holiday :(

So Lumps are you starting today???

Hey lumps weighed in this morning 2lbs :( heavier so not really impressed!!! Really not happy with this before holiday its alright to wait when im back as I dont have to get into a bikini lool!!!!
Greta please dont hate me for this I know what your saying but i just dont feel comfortable maybe getting bigger before smaller before my holiday :(

So Lumps are you starting today???

hey hunni, yes im starting today, its my CD anniversary lol, i started on this very day last year! im still 2 stone lighter than i was when i originally did CD so really need to focus on that fact and push through for just a month hopefully and then i'll be back to normal where i can start juddding again on 5:2 and exercising. generally im sticking to SS but on mon and weds ive already booked a hour long kettlebells session so will be having a meal of chicken and green veg on top on those days otherwise i'll faint! ive got enough shakes to take me through to 2nd week of march then depending on how im doing i'll contact my CDC again and see if i can go back to her on SS then a higher step until i reach the 8s again. ive got to take control because my problem is bingeing on crappy foods so i really need to focus on cutting out food then retraining again as i didnt do this properly first time round.

how r u feeling about it?? xxx

well im out today at Clariges and le caprice in london tonight so first day tomorrow for me hun xx Feel we can do this together and get through it!!! So yeah first day tomorrow and feel in the right frame of mind xx

Back