Where do you carry your weight?...

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
My belly and back are where I have to loose my weight.

Thinking of attempting sit ups soon. I am not a fan of exersise but hoping as I loose the weight I will become more motivated and enjoy doing these types of exercise..:confused:

Mostly on my tummy! I swear I look pregnant! No big boobs tho which just makes it look weirder :(

Wish I had big boobs, with me theyre one of first things to go when I lose weight. My bum is fattest part of me and my thighs. My tummy used to be okay but as I put on 2 stone in a very short time on top of baggage I already had, my tummy is getting it now. A regular oompa loompa at mo and I know thats a negative thing to say about myself but Im sick of kidding myself. Hopefully in a few months I might describe myself as a hot chick, I CAN DREAM ANYWAY

i used to have huge boobs, then lost 5 stone and they looked like tennis balls in socks! now theyre about a C - yes i was EE. i carry most of my weight round my stomach, hips and thighs. My face looks fairly skinny now so worried ill carry on losin there n not where i want to!

Back