Where do you lose weight first?

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
For me i tend to lose it on my boobs, face and arms before anywhere else.

My belly is always the LAST to move. So i have a long way to go before i lose this flabby gut :giggle:

How about you?

Me too, straight off me boobs! The only time I've ever really had a decent hand full is when I'm I porker! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Face, boobs and bum! Mine never seems to dissapear from my Mummy tummy either! Infact at the minute it looks like I am cooking number 3 in there! Haha x

I lost it off my face 1st which is great i had a right mrs moon face lol. I tend to lose it fairly evenly across my body, i wish i would lose it off my arms more though, i hate having big arms, im going to have to address this more with excercises tailored for the upper arms.

I'm pleased as now I am a size 16 instead of a size 22, so chuffed i have a national average size arse lol

Well I have lost all of my boobies! I used to be a massively full DD at the very least and they would spill out under my chin and be very popular! ;) ... now I am a teeny tiny A cup at a rough guess :( The poor OH is a boob-man too! Gutted! LOL! My top half slims down nicely and I can easily get a size 12ish top in most shops... the bottom half is my sticking area though. Thighs n arse, not good! LOL! Deffo stubborn! not so much the tummy which is a shock for me as expected that to be terrible.. but after being so big I have lost my big belly, and my back rolls and I dont even have any lovehandles either!! I have a smooth back and a nice curve which I have never ever had before!! Just wish the butt n thighs would catch up, hence my LT rejoin today to shift a stone and hope that the thighs do a bunk too! :D xxx

Before it used to be my face, but when I started Exante it first came off from my tummy and then my boobs and face afterwards. My thighs will never shift, I'm convinced! :p

At the moment boobs, tummy, arms and face. Just hope it continues to come off lol

Boobs :( :( I look all out of proportion at the mo. But last time I managed to loose weight I did even out towards the end!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

top of tummy above the belly button, then my face :)

Back