Where do you lose weight first?

Waist and top half in general goes first. Ass and thighs will cling on until the absolute end. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Off my face first, then arms, shoulders and legs. I can live with my arse, although VLCDs have sent it south to a saggy destination. NEVER off my frickin' stomach but the bit that annoys me most - that tyre round my middle just under my boobs which looks like I've been smuggling chicken fillets. WHAT IS IT???? ;) xx

Jubbly said:
Off my face first, then arms, shoulders and legs. I can live with my arse, although VLCDs have sent it south to a saggy destination. NEVER off my frickin' stomach but the bit that annoys me most - that tyre round my middle just under my boobs which looks like I've been smuggling chicken fillets. WHAT IS IT???? ;) xx

Jubbly I have this annoying tyre - that not one other person I know has! Even people bigger than me. You've hit the nail on the head, chicken fillets! It's weird because it's kinda attached to the ribs or something :) grr I have always hated it, makes me look fatter in a bikini than I am!!

My treasured boobs!

Jubbly said:

Lmao me too like ribcage padding lmao

Jubbly I have this annoying tyre - that not one other person I know has! Even people bigger than me. You've hit the nail on the head, chicken fillets! It's weird because it's kinda attached to the ribs or something :) grr I have always hated it, makes me look fatter in a bikini than I am!!

The thing is that I don't even mind a bit of a pot on my tummy but it's the rolls above it that get to me.

Carly - ribcage padding, nicely put. I think of it as a second set of boobs sometimes underneath the original ones...

Jubbly said:
The thing is that I don't even mind a bit of a pot on my tummy but it's the rolls above it that get to me.

Carly - ribcage padding, nicely put. I think of it as a second set of boobs sometimes underneath the original ones...

Lol Ewwww we are soooo sexy ;)

I currently resemble a snake that's swallowed a mouse. Legs, then a huge tum and bum and then a slim ribcage and small tits. Classy.

If anyone is getting rid of a bum please pass it on to me. My oh-so small bum got swallowed by my tummy n hips when I first put on a lot of weight at 20. I don't like my back or shall we say my ironing board LMAO...

I've lost about 20lbs in 3weeks and in my eyes I look no different.

Clothes fit a lot better and my watch is really loose on my wrist.

Feet and fingers, oddly enough.

Top of the stomach, then neck/face, upper arms. Bum never goes... when i went down to a size 16 before my bottom half was STILL a 22/24. sighs. Eventually it has to go though i'm sure... this time i'm not going to stop at a couple of stone but go all the way ;).

Back