Where do you notice weight loss first?

pocohontas

I've been losing for about two weeks and it seems like the fat around my waist is going first as my jeans are getting really baggy but all my tops are the same. Where does everyone else lose weight first? I'm really looking forward to my lower half slimming down but apparantly that's always last?

The weight dropped off my face and neck first and there was a huge difference from week 1 to week 8. Next is my belly I've now lost 11 inches from there :eek:.

My boobs are clinging on for dear life and although they have reduced a bit they are still mahoosive :8855:.

I haven't taken any measurements of myself, I wish I had when I started! I've been losing weight since January and have lost a bit from all over, but the first place I noticed it was my calves because I could get a pair of knee-high boots on that I'd previously been unable to zip up! It wasn't long before my trousers started to feel quite a bit looser though, so I must have lost weight on my waist, but that's where I have the most to lose really.

Above my waist is defintely shifting faster than below it. I think my face was the first thing that people noticed and started to remark on. One of the first things I noticed myself was my wrists (weirdly!!). I got a new watch at Christmas by February I noticed that it was loose. It's even looser now and I really need to get a couple of links removed but may as well hold off until I get nearer to goal.

This thread reminds me that I haven't measured myself for a couple of months so I must do that tonight.

my face definatley was the first thing to shrink, and then my waist. :)

From my face neck and boobs but for some reason this week I really notice a difference in my feet and hands :confused:

It came off my stomach/waist first as I first realised that the weight was actually coming off when my jeans started falling down ;)

It then came off my chest/shoulders, face and backside. My upper chest is quite bony now which is weird and the difference in my face is really noticeable. I liked it when my face trimmed down as my double chin went :p

A personal trainer once told me that the last place you put weight on to is the first place it will come off. I'm finding that it's true. Even when I was young and slim (in the dim and distant past), I always had big thighs. The weight has come off all over and but is only now coming off my legs, over 6 stones down the line.

Face and neck for me too -ive got a big belly (look pregnant) so was desperate for the tummy to go first, but hey maybe its working its way down and the bingo wings will be next!

Above my waist has got smaller and my face has got thinner. Also my tops are covering more of my bust now and they dont cling so much. Its only been 11 pound but can notice it already. It certainly makes you want to carry on x

I noticed my hips slimming down first of all, my trousers are getting looser. Cant wait for my shoulders/arms and thighs to start showing a noticeable loss!!! X

Hi, I lose the weight from my neck and face first and then my waist! I have only been back on WW one week and someone has already commented that my face looks thinner!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I'll let you know - I'm starting tomorrow in earnest, got my measuring tape at the ready :)

xxx

SSOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!

Hi poccohintas

This is something that has caused a constant bone of contention in my slimming world group. I have lost nearly two stone now and I have lost it around shoulders, face and neck which is all very nice but it is my bottom half where I have serious issues!!!! last week in group every person I saw said "WOW you can really see you are loosing...your face is so thin now" whilst this is great it was also slightly bloody infuriating so we have made a pact to only say "WOW you can really see you are loosing....your arse is getting smaller!!!! lol.

Good luck with the weight loss xxx

It is frustrating. I lost first from my face, neck, boobs and waist. I now have cheek bones and collar bones which is amazing, looks really feminine which I love. Enjoying the waist too. Have lost quite a bit of hips but still not enough. Can't wait for the tummy and thighs to go.. My legs and calves have also slimmed down dramatically, I now have lines down them too which is also more elegant.

My Boobaloobs are the first to go and I dont have much there anyway! then my waist..but my legs and bum take ages!!!! :(

Back