Where do you notice weight loss first ...

LovelyLisa2012

Hello :wavey:

I woke up this morning with one less chin!! YAY!! lol

Any time i have ever lost weight before, it all comes off my face first, takes alot longer for me to notice it anywhere else.

I'm just being nosey (and positive :) ) and wanting to know where everyone is starting to notice their weight coming off?

If you have lost alot, PLEASE TELL ALL, lol inches and everything, keep us newbies going xxx

I can't actually see where mines gone from. Maybe it will show eventually lol

Well my jeans are certainly getting looser, I've gone down a belt notch, but now you mention it my chins have definately reduced too! So glad you mentioned it :)

When i put my hand under my chin/neck I can soo feel a difference, im really happy :-D as I cant stand getting my picture taken with this horrible double chin of mine, so the sooner its gone the better.

Im in a really good mood today now lol x

my belly! you know that bit that hangs over and rests on your own lap when you sit down ?? I have had my appendix out, many moons ago, and on that side the overhang bit has almost disappeared now, still there on the other side though ....for now !

Well done on losing a chin :)

I've lost 24lb, first noticed it in my face, now i can see my collarbones.

Oh and i'm sure i caught a glimpse of one of my knee caps in the bath last night.

Moved my belt down two notches since oct.

I cant see it coming off i have nearly reached my first stone, my mum said my legs and waist are looking more trim, my jog pants keep falling down too have to keep hiking them back up so i guess ive lost some from my bum/waist but i cant see it yet lol

You could write down your measurements, that's what I do cos it can be hard to see losses yourself for a while. Then you can check every so often, say after losing half a stone. Or else try and find a before SW photo to compare youself to.

any time i lose weight it always comes off the most insignificant places first, my fingers (got all my rings swinging round) and my wrists lol. However I have also noticed a bit on my tum and my legs too :D

Last edited:
I've lost a chin as well. My jeans are much looser and my belt is too big. I've already created 1 extra hole and I need to do another! I really must try and find some time to go clothes shopping!

OH says my weight loss is very noticeable on my face and hips.

Always my face way before anywhere else, then boobs and bum, rather stubbornly never seems to come off my tummy no matter how much exercise I try too! I too noticed my collar bones recently, always a good feeling when if like me they have been lost for a very long time!!
Well done everyone;-)

Mine is my face too. I couldn't really notice it in particular anywhere else although my belly has now got smaller too. I put that down to me also not bloating myself up with copious amounts of junk food as well as the weight loss.

Mine is my face too. I couldn't really notice it in particular anywhere else although my belly has now got smaller too. I put that down to me also not bloating myself up with copious amounts of junk food as well as the weight loss.

That's so true what you said about the bloating. I remember that feeling and thinking about it haven't felt that way since I started SW. Another reason to not go back that way of eating ever again!

Mine has come off my face... No longer have 90 chins haha! My waist mu boobs and defo my tummy!! I also noticed i can cross my legs so much easier :) has anyone else noticed that? Im really small so i found it hard before haha x

Mine always starts at the top of my shoulder and moves down an inch at a time. Also my knees as well and my waist, but this is making my bum and thighs look even bigger lol

Mine always comes off the top part of my stomach first, near my ribs. That bit goes flat then eventually, it kind of moves down and the rest of my stomach gets smaller. I also notice it from my face.

my mum says my neck and shoulders (weird!?) my sw buddy says my legs and I say boooooobs ! but I measure my weightloss on my belly when sitting down ha ha ha x x

so far people have only commented on my face getting thinner so fingers crossed it'll start coming off other places soon!

gemmamcx said:
Mine has come off my face... No longer have 90 chins haha! My waist mu boobs and defo my tummy!! I also noticed i can cross my legs so much easier :) has anyone else noticed that? Im really small so i found it hard before haha x

Yes! :) I was thinking the same thing when I was sitting on the sofa the other evening.

Definitely off my face and stomach first. My stomach is where it goes on first, and comes off first!

Now for the bingo wings....

Back