Where do you notice weight loss first ...

Mine's definitely going off my top half faster than the bottom - although maybe that's because being pear shaped my top half was smaller to start with, so might be more noticeable? Anyway have had lots of comments on how thin my face is looking and I no longer have a permanent double chin, and today someone commented on how small my shoulders are!! Have also noticed that my rings are getting bigger, and some of my bracelets are now too big to wear without them being annoying!

I've really noticed it coming off of my face more than anywhere else, i have distinctly less chins then i had before haha. Like others it seems to be coming off the top half more, haven't noticed any weight off my legs yet =/. All in good time though =)

stivesliz said:
Mine came off my enormous tummy - I honestly looked pregnant at my heaviest and then all over really - apart from my chest. The last time I measured I had lost 6 or 7 inches off waist and hips and half off my boobs!

Wow that's amazing, well done! =)

I'm sure I dropped inches all of a sudden. Put my work trousers on last week...same as every. This week, i'm having trouble holding them up, theres no sodding belt loops on them either. And my double chin appears to have shrunk this morning.

I'm the same. And even when I lose weight they are still massive in relation to the rest of me. Some people say they'd love them but they wouldn't... X

see I love my boobs and that's the one place I do not wanna lose any off of lol

Face and the middle bit above the waist and below the boobs!

This is going to sound bizarre but i normally have really little ankles and when i put on weight i end up with Cankles. I now have ankles again and i normally notice this after about 7lb loss. I also notice it in my face

Yeah, with me it's my face too. My eyes seem to look bigger and my nose seems to look smaller! Which is an optical illusion, but there's definitely more definition to my bone structure. Also a slightly more defined waist. Am hoping it shows on my thighs next!

You could write down your measurements, that's what I do cos it can be hard to see losses yourself for a while. Then you can check every so often, say after losing half a stone. Or else try and find a before SW photo to compare youself to.

I measured myself today and in the last month I have lost 2cm off my bust, 3cm off my waist and 4cm off my hips!

I'm really pleased with the losses, but also where the weight is coming off from because I am very pear shaped (2 sizes smaller on top). So loosing more off my hips and waist is brilliant!

I lost 20 stones this morning, but he is coming back tonight lol xx

Seriously .. my face always goes thinner first and unfortuately my legs and butt last!

Back