Where do you see it first...?

pinkstar

When you start losing weight, and inches, is there a place that it's most noticeable on first?

It's probably dependant on the individual, but was just wondering if there was an area common to everyone when it first starts coming off....

Hey pinkstar, A few people where I'm from have done the Lt and they said they found the weight loss was very noticable on their face....as you said I't probably depends on the individual....we'll soon see where we notice it first. Best of Luck. :)

I'm kinda tempted to take a picture every day while I'm on this and see how I change....:p

generally face but also i think where it last was put on it comes off. for me when i get very heavy i get a fatty back and like back boobs not good. now my back has returned to...a back shape lol. i just want to see it coming more off the middle now so fingers crossed.

Oh please no more back boobs! I live in open caries because I don't want to glimpse them if I happen to be walking past a mirror!:(

Definitely the face, my friend at work said I have a KP peanut head now!

My face then the side of my ribs, but find it strange as if I do a conv' diet I lose it off my upper stomach but it feels as if it is fatter, must be my frame getting smaller...I know, wierd!!!!!

Again, I know this will be different from person to person, but approximately when do you star to see a difference?

it really does depend on the person i think. I lost it from my face first, my husband lost his moobs first!! I lost nearly a stone week 1, coupled with the fact i had a week off work, so it was really obvious after week 1. 3 weeks down and no one has mentioned my further weight loss!! I think what is more important than what people can see is how you feel, and how clothes start fitting better, and exercise is easier!! Good luck with it, as soon as YOU notice the changes it'll be worthwhile!!

Woohoo! Just tried on a dress I got from Dorothy Perkins last week in a size 18. Wore it for the first time on monday, but kinda regretted it as it was a little tight around my waist and didn't look great. Tried it on again this morning (because the stupid scales wont tell me anything and I needed to see something!!!) and it fits perfectly, there's room to spare around the waist!

Amazing!

Woohoo! Just tried on a dress I got from Dorothy Perkins last week in a size 18. Wore it for the first time on monday, but kinda regretted it as it was a little tight around my waist and didn't look great. Tried it on again this morning (because the stupid scales wont tell me anything and I needed to see something!!!) and it fits perfectly, there's room to spare around the waist!

Amazing!

hi pinkstar
wow thats wonderful. it wont be long when the dress wont fit you at all as it will be just too big.
:) :)

Hey Pinkstar,

I lost it from my face first too and noticed it the first week, I tend to wear baggy cloths (hopefully not for too much longer) so I dont really give people an opportunity to realise Ive lost it from anywhere else.

I put the weight on very even and I seem to be losing it the same way.

hi pinkstar
wow thats wonderful. it wont be long when the dress wont fit you at all as it will be just too big.
:) :)

Thanks! And I can't bloody wait for that!

I've balooned since I started work, I absolutely love it but it's so manic and draining that when I come home I haven't been bothered to sort out any decent food. Oh well. What that does mean is I satill have lots of size 16 clothes waiting to be worn again.... Bring it on! :p

What is your job pinkstar??

Music teacher in secondary school. It's a tough school, and between the behaviour, and all the extra curricular clubs I run, and marking and performances I am only fit for bed when I get home... Maybe after a kebab :eek:

ppl tell you they notice the loss on your face mostly, i think this is probably because thats where most ppl hold there conversations and lets face it no man is silly enough to tell a lady she lost weight off her boobs lol

Back