Where do you WI?

CANdothis

WILLdothis
Hey folks! Hope you’re having a good week!:p

Just a quick question to see if everyone weighs in at home? If so can you recommend a reliable set of scales as I don’t really trust mine! Since switching from LL I thought I’d do it each week at Tescos on their fancy machine but today they don’t seem very reliable either so not sure how much I weigh now!! :confused:

I have a digital pair, and I weigh in in the bathroom on a hard floor (as opposed to on carpet). Not sure of the make, but I would believe that as long as you are weighing in on the same set of scales, and at the same time of day, it'll be accurate enough.

Don't forget a measuring tape to keep track of the inch loss too ;)

Good luck in making the switch.

I have got a Weightwatchers set of digital scales that measure BMI too. I WI in my dining room because thats the only room other than the kitchen that has a hard wood floor.

i may go to boots....?

Thanks very much for the replies everyone! I think I need to invest in a decent pair of scales and see how I get on :cool:

i may go to boots....?

I'm with you on this one - my whole flat is carpeted (yes, including the bathroom and kitchen, it's a nightmare!!) so there's nowhere reliable to weigh. And I only live across the road from the shopping centre so Boots is handy.

And figure the little slips it prints out will be a good little keepsake of how much i'm losing.

bathroom - same tile every time. My scales are rubbish though, you could weight yourself three times straight after and you get three different weights.

bathroom, i have a'set' tile that i have to putthem onas well each week! lol.

hehe Im a set bathroom tile weigher too!

Back