Where does everyone get weighed?

jibalarter

Hello,

I'm just wondering where people get weighed do you do it at home or do you go to a meeting somewhere?

I think I'm still going to go to my ww meetings to get weight as I prefer someone to tell me that I've done it as I never beleive my own scales! :-D

Cheers

Hi there

I've got some Weight Watchers digital scales that appear to be accurate so I always weigh myself at home, just after I get up but if you're happier getting weighed at Weight Watchers go for it.;)

I noticed you want to lose half a stone by July, I reckon you will lose more than that by then if you stick to the diet

Hello,

I'm just wondering where people get weighed do you do it at home or do you go to a meeting somewhere?

I think I'm still going to go to my ww meetings to get weight as I prefer someone to tell me that I've done it as I never beleive my own scales! :-D

Cheers

I just weigh myself on my bathroom scales. I don't know how they compare with WW now but at least they tell me how much I'm losing or gaining. Weigh yourself in, say Boots, then go straight home, weigh yourself again & compare... :confused: Me, I just take my scales :mad: word for it.. ;)

PS. I have joined QVC forum properly but it won't let me post.. Grr..

I can't find a weigh in thread so I thought I'd record my first weeks loss of 3lb here. :)

Well 1½lbs off this week which I am pleased with, if I can keep up that weight loss I won't grumble.

Well done you... Ive had a rubbish week last week as was a holiday.. Im back on it this week though... :) I can do this. :)

Well, only 1lb off this week but I'm quite pleased because I lost the plot completely on Thursday.

I use the Wii Fit Plus with balance board. Very accurate and also logs your progress on a graph (including waist measurement if you want to input it) and lets you set timed goals

I have some weight watcher scales so just do it at home. If you do weigh yourself at home make sure your floor is even. I made the mistake of using them on uneven surface and almost threw them out the window is frustration as one minute i was one weight then a minute later i had put on 5lb!! :sigh:

Bad weekend so 2lb up. I'm leaving my stat's unchanged in the hope that it soon comes off again..

Back