Where does your weight come off first?

Zayna

For me, it's my face and neck, and my belly deflates a bit. I look different from the neck up first!

Wish it was my stomach that would shrink first. Maybe I start from the top down, perhaps there's a tap on my shoes and it all drains away like a barrel of water... :D

For me its all my stomach and bum, still have tree trunk legs and bingo wings - Boo hoo!

Face first for me, then waist and boobs...so so so wish it was my stomach and hips tho lol :)

Seemed to come off my waist and tum first, then my face, neck and shoulders. Obviously came off my bum at some point but didn't notice too much as I was living in baggy trackies! Very recently I have noticed that I now have very slim arms and my thighs are loads thinner. I wish that I'd taken measurements everywhere but I didn't. Every 3 or 4 lbs now seems to make a big difference in my clothes......

I think there is no difference...but people have said my face and neck look thinner....I tried on this lovely necklace which my MIL bought for me last year and it looked like a choker and did just that!!!LOL!:pThis weekend I wore it comfortably without being choked...but everything after that is still in a sad state!!!:(

Everyone else says my face is thinner, my chins have definitely reduced!!! lol

Everyone else says my face is thinner, my chins have definitely reduced!!! lol

Must be all that exercise that you're doing Su x

i did my measurements last week and each ones gone down all an inch or more in 1 week but peeps say my face getting thinner either way im happy

goals: before Christmas
make it past day 1 :D
Make it past day 3 :D
complete 1st week and weight in :D
Lose ½ stone :D
lose my 1st stone
Get BMI below 40
Lose 1 ½ stone
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED

WEEK 1: 8LBS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DTOTM

I lost in in my face first that i could tell. I also do dance and have to wear the whole leotard thing yuk (because its ballet, not out of choice) in week 3 my friend stood behind me and suddenly shouted Oh my god where did that waist come from!! so i guess the waist second. I have to say it would be a lifetime before i see any reduction in my thighs and bum lol

I lost in in my face first that i could tell. I also do dance and have to wear the whole leotard thing yuk (because its ballet, not out of choice) in week 3 my friend stood behind me and suddenly shouted Oh my god where did that waist come from!! so i guess the waist second. I have to say it would be a lifetime before i see any reduction in my thighs and bum lol

Have you always done ballet Kerry? I always wanted to when I was little but I had a pony so my parents said it had to be one or the other........I wonder if it's too late to take it up? One of my friends was actually a ballerina with the Royal Ballet and danced all over the world. She's the most supple person that I know and she's heading for 60 now.

Good for you, I'm sure that it's brilliant exercise......

Foods high in fat are usually high in calories, which could lead to unwanted weight gain.It all depends on what type of exercises you do and what areas you're working on.I think the stomach is what starts to shrink first.To lose weight, you have to eat fewer calories than your body uses.Calories are the amount of energy in the food you eat.

Gosh, really? I had no idea......:rolleyes:

Back