Where from...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
i have been reading all the other forums on here and people say that on certain diets you loose the wieght in one particualar area first. Where does it goe first with LT? or does it depend on you?

I noticed it off my scalp first:eek: lol honest

Mine went from around my top tummy under my bust but thats where it last went on when i stopped smokin and its gine from my waist aswell hope this helps

Im sure it depends on every individual - not everyone carries weight on all parts of there body. ALL of my weight is on my belly. So it would be no good for me to lose weight anywhere else (okay well maybe a little)

I think it depends on the individual, personally im convinced it goes first from the last place you gained it! I lost my belly first and bum last lol and legs somewhere in between! xx

Sadly, boobs, it was like someone had stuck a pin in them!!

Gx

Witt wooo..sexy legs G xx

Sadly, boobs, it was like someone had stuck a pin in them!!

Gx

I don't mind small boobs( would rather be slim with fried eggs, than fat and bouncy)....big ones get in the way lol
BTW your before and after pics are amazing!!!!
:eek:

I agree with that hun about the boobs, id much prefer tbe slim with smaller boobs xx

I don't mind small boobs( would rather be slim with fried eggs, than fat and bouncy)....big ones get in the way lol
BTW your before and after pics are amazing!!!!
:eek:

LOL, you are right though, no more over shoulder boulder holders!!

Thanks hun x

Thanks Tracey, I thought they looked dark and sinister! Loving your new pics gorgey!

xxx

Youre welcome you really do look amazing xx

For me it was my boobs :( and face :p and also my tummy :eek: which I can honestly say has made me happy! :) But it really depends on the person! Good luck and you will soon see your results.

I agree with that hun about the boobs, id much prefer tbe slim with smaller boobs xx

I can believe you lost all that weight in so little time :eek: i never imagined i could get down to what i wanted again before coming on here and looking at everyones pics...you all look fab!!!!:D

You can and will hun xx

Awh boobs i remeber what they are now lol, iv two back now lol and im only half way to goal im gonna be completely flat chested by the time im finished!!

I dont care its completely work it, ill hav implants if it comes to it lol

Awh boobs i remeber what they are now lol, iv two back now lol and im only half way to goal im gonna be completely flat chested by the time im finished!!

I dont care its completely work it, ill hav implants if it comes to it lol
Lol, my thoughts exactly!
xx:D

Back