Where has the most wieght come off from you whileo on Lipotrim?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I have noticed weight off my face so far

This is only my first week but I've noticed it off my face as my crater dimple things are coming back and I've had to do up an extra notch in my bras so ....my back? Why oh why doesn't it all just come off the tummy first! Blah.

Well beginning week two My tummy is no longer bloated but not actually smaller, but I've noticed my chest (alas however, not my boobs -big ugly *******!!) is smaller and my face too is slimmer. Oh for the day I'm skinny all over!! lol

Definitely my face the most; I have a thin persons face now, haha. In terms of inch loss, it's been most off my waist. Would quite like some to come off my arms now, please :)

Hannah

Mainly face, arms & chest for me so far... I've got cheekbones again :) I think from my legs / arse / waist too as my trousers feel loser :) I think alot has to do with exercising in conjunction with LT

Well beginning week two My tummy is no longer bloated but not actually smaller, but I've noticed my chest (alas however, not my boobs -big ugly *******!!) is smaller and my face too is slimmer. Oh for the day I'm skinny all over!! lol

Never, ever knock big boobs.... except together rhythmically :D

I'm like you BlackRose, I hate mine. I'd love a reduction. No matter how much weight I lose they still stay the same - 2 big melons, hurting my back and generally getting in the way of everything.

I have lost it from everywhere except the big boobs! So I AM having a breast reduction!!! 13th October! Can't wait!!!!

I have totally lost my bum(which was huge) i have hipbones showing again but the dreaded 38ff's are still with me! just call me dolly!!!!

I lost from my waist the most, my bum got smaller same as my tights and arms.The most funniest thing is I can feel my hipbone and now I believe the biology books as I was thinking they lying when they wrote everybody have ribs :D. I never felt them before but now I can even see them when I suck the air in, how sad is that?lol
Nothing from my neck or face but it's still early days. And yep my boobs are still here,only less bouncy?

Ribs you say? Must look out for mine! lol
Check out us buxom laydeez! LOL. Before I put on weight I wasn't actually big boobed! Two aspirin on an ironing board ... BUt after the kids and and a few excess stone have seen me inflate! Now - Every top I wear, every jumper, every dress there they are! Thankfully I think it's just weight though. If they dont deflate as I lose weight I foresee problems! :(

Sara, I've a friend (and am familair with two other women) who's had a reduction and all have felt great relief! So I hope you feel better after your op too. :D Good luck!

Never, ever knock big boobs.... except together rhythmically :D

Thank you for that HD. Ya cheeky beggar ye! I'll pass it on to Germaine and Simone in the kitchen still doing the Last Supper's dishes shall I?

Mine comes of my tummy first then face...the legs last (shame thats what i want to go first) but it all catches up..eventually x Raquel

people say they are noticing it off my face the most, but i think it's coming off my legs to most - although i feel like someone stuck a pin in my belly and it deflated - which is my biggest problem area. arms are going slowly and sadly the boobs are diminishing but the boyfriend says more than a handful is a waste anyway so cant complain too much!

Sxx

I'm noticing it coming off everywhere, but especially my face, my waist and sadly my boobs. Its much slower coming off my bum and thighs though, and I started exercising last week so hopefully that might encourage it to come off my bum and thighs, these are definatley my problem areas!

Mine comes off my face first then my bum but the last place is always my stomach, which is my problem area. I think many of us find that the place we'd most like to lose the weight is always the last place it goes from!!!!

Sara someone I know had hers reduced and it was the making of her, she started with J's on a tiny frame and looked like she'd fall on her face and afterwards she looked younger and smiled more coz there was less strain on her back, neck and shoulders.

x

Sara someone I know had hers reduced and it was the making of her, she started with J's on a tiny frame and looked like she'd fall on her face and afterwards she looked younger and smiled more coz there was less strain on her back, neck and shoulders.

x

likewise Sara, my friend had it done, started at a J like cuddlyfairy's friend and is now a D, on a size 8 frame. it was pulling her spine in an S shape and apart from her kids, she says its the best thing she's ever done and hasn't had a single back problem since the surgery. marvellous stuff! xx

weirdly enough, my friend commented on how slim my hands look. i think that's about the only place i *hadn't* noticed the weight coming off!!

i notice my face and shoulders/chest mainly - i guess cos that#s what you see in most mirrors. still wearing a big bra but there's SO much less filling them (hurrah!!)

Hi,
notice most off face, neck and top of chest, can see that little hollow in my throat now which has been missing for years. stomach is reducing at a slower rate but as it is the biggest part of me that is only to be expected. Gone down a bra and cup size and losing more off there again.
Doirin

I seem to have lost off tummy, hips and bum. My legs have never been 'too' bad, probablysmaller than the rest of me.

As for the boobs... I give up! I was a 36FF, I am now a 34F. For my sisters wedding I wore a strapless bra and had to get a 32F, I was 9st 13lb and the 32 was purely because it was strapless on the advice of the fitting service. Apparently you should go a size smaller on strapless!! So I dont think I will ever be less up there than I was in 2000!!

Last edited:
Back