Where have you most and least noticed the difference in your body?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MoonBeam, 31 October 2007 Social URL.

1. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    I was wondering about this last night, My tummy has shrunk the most, then my thighs and hips, but my arms are still really chunky!
    With me my fattest areas have shrunk the quickest,all except my arms!

Disgusting I know, but before the diet my tummy was huge and the fat was quite hard, and as it's shrinking its feeling all soft and doughy now-the kids keep poking it!!:D

Interested to see if there's a trend of any kind with everyone else

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey,

Most lost from tum & hips, a bit from thighs and a bit from arms although they never get big despite how much I weigh! Of course the boobalage is suffering too :(

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Face most strikingly, although all over really.

My arms don't appear to have shrunk much but they have in inches!

5. Freestorky

Freestorky Member

mostly from my waist its shrunk 9.5 inches!

6. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    Oh yes forgot about my face! That was the first comment I got, that my face was slimmer!

7. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Most is from my boobs :cry:

Least is probably from my bum/thighs

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Most from my stomach (huge amount) and my face (but still got the dreaded double chin), least from my boobs (I need to lose a little - they are droopy already so I'm not worried about a bit more droop). I have lost some off my arms but can see there is still a long way to go.

We will get there - all over!

9. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Isn't it a shame we can't decide where the weight comes off! :rolleyes:

10. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Ooooh yes!

Take it from my arms, arse, legs and tum, leave my my boobs, but for pity's sake TAKE MY DOUBLE CHIN FIRST!!!!

So that in head shot photos I can pretend I'm already skinny

hehehehehehe!!! :D

11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have lost a load off my face and my neck and calves (I do lots of dancing and they hae toned up nicely)! Oh and my bum is getting smaller according to Hubby!!

I would love to loose my thighs and tummy!

12. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    My boobs......I've lost 4.5 inches off them. Lets just say its the first place my husband noticed I'd lost weight. lol.

13. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    my love handles are disappearing shame about the rest of my backside . however my mum and hubby notice the loss. stuck a pair of jeans on today size 16 and they felt tight but it down to they had just been washed, they are looser now i have worn them in this morning !!! when i started this i was badly proportioned anyway . 36" bust ... 31.5 waist and 46 hip. just had a measure and my waist is now 29 " bust is the same ( thank the lord for that !!!) and hip are now 43 " ooohh im chuffed.... glad u started this thread.....
    been at the hospital today again with my 5 year old daughter and she wanted sweets once she had been seen to ... i was feeling hungry and mooching at the sarnies..so glad i resisted all temptation ... that measure has spurred me on again .
    in general though i dont feel any different , and i dont think i look different ..... not yet anyway

14. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im apple shape so my legs went skinny and im struggling to lose my belly now.

15. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Mine has gone from bum and thighs first and is noticeable on my face too. The last place I lose it from is my bust and round my ribs.

16. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

Strangely, my waist has not changed very much, but my tummy has - used to have a fat tummy under my waist, if that makes sense? The bit of my leg just above my knees has got smaller too, though the tops of my thighs are still vile.

17. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've lost from the waist up, I'd like to keep my bum but lose the side hippy bits (j lo type thing) thighs I want to lose before summer so don't have to worry about the evils of the chaffe. My arms aren't too bad it's my tum and hips I hate.

BEEE GONE EVILL ONE.

Like the idea of choosing where it goes from, we'd all look like barbie hee hee

18. Mrs Moo

Mrs Moo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been lucky in that my weight has come off quite evenly - a little bit from everywhere so far! My arms are going to be the problem area though as they look out of proportion at the moment.

19. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    lost all over my legs are very big so still want more of them. Last measures taken had lost 10" off bust waist and hip 4" of upper arm. Bum looks great now but my boobs are a sorry state lol.:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.