Where i would have been now?!!

Hoping2LoseBig!!

Silver Member
I have just been havin a owrd with myself about how poo i am at sticking to things and how this diet was meant to be the start of a new me......Back in september which is when i originally started!

My point really is if i would of stuck to it i would of probably either been at my goal or just getting to my goal. My goal date was next month my daughters first birthday but now i have to start all over again! So mad at myself cos every time i start i fail, i love food soooo much and im one of those ppl that eat their feelings!

But hey ho im bk at work 2moro and am not taking any food in and just a shake and big bottle of water!!! Lets hope i can stick to it!!! xxx

what's done is done!!!!

Great that you're moving forward again with it all

Keep a mini goal in mind, first stone off

Do this in small chunks .... It worked for me

X

I did wonder at first where I would be if I hadn't given up last year. I was well on the way to my target, maybe 2 stone off. I wouldn't have spent the last couple of months fed up that is for sure........but as Mer Essex said, what's done is done. This time is the one that counts, which is why I have removed the photos from my album of last time, and removed the facebook album I had.

Good luck, and we will be at target this time........and forever x

Only you know when you've had that "click" in your head which means that you're serious about it this time - sometime it takes thte fails to make us more determined. I've been an on/off dieter for years now and only discovered Cambridge last October - I often get angry that I've been so miserable for years now being overweight and I feel like I've wasted a part of my life hiding indoors but without this anger I don't think I'd be so determined to suceed this time.

I'm a big believer in self affirmations and tell myself everyday that I will suceed today and tend to taake each day as it comes

Hope to see you posting on here in no time saying how fab you feel at goal x

I agree with Stokegal. It is positive thinking and attitude. If you start thinking 'I can't do this' 'it's too hard' it will be. If you say 'I know it's hard but I really can do this, here I come' it IS sooo much easier. Make it an exciting journey and not a deprivision!
I know because I've treid it many times before in the deprived state and build myself to fail. The new determined me is still here.
Why not make a diary and list all the reasons that are personal for you for sticking to it this time, to keep you inspired.
The very best of luck. I have been where you are and it can be done!

Back