Where is Everyone From then?

HEY good old Donny. x

Welcome Kate and the dubliners.....

good luck on your journeys, hope then run smoothly and quickly.

I think im the only Sarah on here and by reading them posts i gather im the only one from southern Ireland

Hiya Ladylipo!!

No, you're not the only one! Im here to! Co.Limerick.

Originally a London girl but moved here 6yr ago after University.

I'm from MARS ..... ok , I'm in hertfordshire , in not such a small town as Lewis Hamilton would say .... clue :)

Hi,im from Nottingham'The worlds best city' as they say here lol (if you take out its the worlds worst for knife and gun crime lol) I live in a nice part though :)

Oh and aprently theres so many women to 1 bloke ?

Hi,im from Nottingham'The worlds best city' as they say here lol (if you take out its the worlds worst for knife and gun crime lol) I live in a nice part though :)

Oh and aprently theres so many women to 1 bloke ?

Apparantley that was a girl boom in the 60's/70's was'nt it? But best City, come on , never been to LEEDS! X

Manchester every time guys! xxx

I agree with you TracyJ

Manchester definitely the best

Totally although saying that im out in Leeds in a few weeks looking forward to that! Just not the dodgy accent!! xx

Good luck ria, dont forget to download and watch the video from lipotrim.demon.co.uk before you go or you can hire it from the chemist. See you around :)

Hiya Michelle & Everyone. I'm another one from South Yorkshire (didn't realise there were this many of us on the site). I live in a small village called Swinton near Rotherham. Think you can guess my name.

Thank you, I have been told by pharmacist I have to watch the video before I can start programme. Have not told anyone yet that I am intending to do this as I have always pretended I am OK about my weight so it is nice to have this forum.

You'll be fine here ria, just watch out for the dodgy ones....you know who you are:p right TJ where are ya XX

Back