Where is Everyone From then?

I'll look after ya honey, stick with me! xx

:sign0151:

I will gradually get used to posting messages as well!! There is alot to learn and I am not the fastest learner, so i apologise if messages appear rather random. Look forward to getting know you all xx

You will do hun and good luck xx

hi lillie..and im round the corner from you in lovely sunny ashton in makerfield....but originally from anglesey!!

Hiya Ladylipo!!

No, you're not the only one! Im here to! Co.Limerick.

Originally a London girl but moved here 6yr ago after University.

I lived in London till i was 6 then moved over ere
ha ha mad stuff

lady lipo and lianna, im from ireland too, Dublin. its great on this forum, read it constantly for about 3 weeks an just started last friday. everyone is really helpful, im OBSESSED now lol

Hi all.

Im from bradford west yorkshire and im married to a leeds united fan its murder in our house hahaha !!!! fattothin will know what im on about lol

Leeds Leeds 15 Points Who Gives A .... Were Super Leeds And We're Going Up:d Xx

<<<<Bradford lass too:eek:

lady lipo and lianna, im from ireland too, Dublin. its great on this forum, read it constantly for about 3 weeks an just started last friday. everyone is really helpful, im OBSESSED now lol

Awh deadly so thers more than just me!
Wooo hooo
How you finding LT so far?

i think its good cos your not constantly watching did you take too much of this, did you go over points, did that curry ruin it lol. ye i like it, didnt have any probs at all, just get a rumbling now and again but im only on day 3..lol just cant stick to other diets, needed a good kick start, gives you confidence when you know in a month :party0011:you will fit comfortably into your clothes or maybe squeeze into next size down:D. how are you doing on it?

I have my good and bad days! But im sure everyone does apart from Garry of coarse lol, i did it a few times before this is my third time lucky im off for my third WI tomorro going in to my 4th week already i dunno where the times going!! My mate is on it too but shes starting refeed tomorro and im scared oh i sound mad but knowing she wont be doing it with me is scary to me!
Im away on hols the 25th of next month so planning no wait... HOPING i can have best part of it shifted

Back