Where is Everyone From then?

I have my good and bad days! But im sure everyone does apart from Garry of coarse lol, i did it a few times before this is my third time lucky im off for my third WI tomorro going in to my 4th week already i dunno where the times going!! My mate is on it too but shes starting refeed tomorro and im scared oh i sound mad but knowing she wont be doing it with me is scary to me!
Im away on hols the 25th of next month so planning no wait... HOPING i can have best part of it shifted

you had a huge weight loss already, well done ;). when your friend is on re feed, just look on it as she has been there and can give you tips to help you when youre on it, so its a good thing really. ye garry is very funny, ive been reading all his comments, nothing wrong with his testosterone lol

She started with me in Nov i lasted 3 weeks and caved ate everything in sight so was a stone heavier starting this time GURR, she stayed on till before Christmas then refed but she went on again to loose the last few lbs OMG ya should see her i always knew she was pretty but she is STUNNING now!
Awh shes great when i refeed shes comin over to cook for me cos she knows exactly wat portions ect.
Shes gonna start refeeding tomorro after WI, shes dosent wnna come off but people are starting to tell her shes lost enough, she defo has tho

am hoping to lose 2 and half stone, am a size 14 which are really really tight, so had do somting cos vowed before "if i get to 14, i will diet" didnt work lol. i was told at beginning not to exercise, but i have to, have the big bum/hips/thighs, am dreading the boob loss, need all i have!! what height are you,? im 5ft 3. they didnt tell me what bmi i need to be at to do the re feeding, she did ask if i wanted to start with the refeeding programme, but i was afraid it wouldnt work...

am hoping to lose 2 and half stone, am a size 14 which are really really tight, so had do somting cos vowed before "if i get to 14, i will diet" didnt work lol. i was told at beginning not to exercise, but i have to, have the big bum/hips/thighs, am dreading the boob loss, need all i have!! what height are you,? im 5ft 3. they didnt tell me what bmi i need to be at to do the re feeding, she did ask if i wanted to start with the refeeding programme, but i was afraid it wouldnt work...

When i had to go up to a 14 from a comfy 12 i new what i had to do!!
Im 5ft 7, if you set up a ticker that will tell you your BMI im aiming for 10 7. Might stop at 11 ill have ta see when i get there!
Wat day do you WI?

I'm from Failsworth. A little place between Manchester and Oldham.....not far from all you Bury girls or Salford or Leigh or Eccles....but a long way from Leeds.:D

:px

We are shopping locals arent we Shaz xxx

Ooh i like cornwall xx

whereabouts in cornwall toni...i lived in newquay about 8 years ago.loved every minute of it!!!sun is hot..but the winters are bloody freezing!!LOL

We are shopping locals arent we Shaz xxx
We certainly are hun.....and lovely slim ones at that. Well I'm 'getting there' and before Garry says it, I'm less of the lovely, but yes...we are shopping locals.x

hi i from hamilton, in not so sunny scotland, there is hardly anyone on from scotland i know pineapple is scottish anybody else out there.......... x

whereabouts in cornwall toni...i lived in newquay about 8 years ago.loved every minute of it!!!sun is hot..but the winters are bloody freezing!!LOL
I live on the South coast, near Meva' but my other half has a business in Newquay, so I'm there lots!
lol, Newquay is a great place to party ;) xxx

Tracy, Cornwall is lovely, and I dont think there is anywhere else I'd rather live at this moment in time :) xxx

I live on the South coast, near Meva' but my other half has a business in Newquay, so I'm there lots!
lol, Newquay is a great place to party ;) xxx

Tracy, Cornwall is lovely, and I dont think there is anywhere else I'd rather live at this moment in time :) xxx

I wish I lived in Cornwall.....house prices are too bloody expensive though!

I live in Worcester. Doesn't seem to be anyone who lives near me!

Been absent for a while - trying to study/revise for exams last Friday. Back with a vengeance now - need to lose weight for my holiday.
Scared my hubby into cutting out and cutting down !

Hi Michelle and hello everyone

Michelle from Worcester

I wish I lived in Cornwall.....house prices are too bloody expensive though!

That they are Shaz, although a few years ago you before it went mad, they were lower than average!
There are still cheaper areas, such as Cambourne, but they are always cheaper for a reason :rolleyes:
xxx

I went to stockport college lol x

Back