where is everyone from??!!

newcastle upon tyne, but specifically walkerville by the way of Heaton :D
OOO my other half is in Gosforth.. I'm in Hull. but travel up to Gossy quite a bit x

hiya :D im from Newcastle upon Tyne (land of the gods) lol xxxx
hahaha thats what my other half always says when we see the angel of the north.

Hiya i live in ellesmere port......most people's response is 'where?'.......as soon as i mention 'cheshire oaks designer outlet/coliseum??!!' i get 'ohhhh yeh ive been there' lol

X
And the Vauxhall factory.. we went for a visit last year and i want a robot so if you see one lurking, grab it will ya ;)

lauratrev said:
Hiya i live in ellesmere port......most people's response is 'where?'.......as soon as i mention 'cheshire oaks designer outlet/coliseum??!!' i get 'ohhhh yeh ive been there' lol

X

Hey Laura where abouts in the port are you? I was until last year living in Chester. Now living in Queensferry.

Yay another Bidefordian! :D

I went to westcroft, bideford college and lived in pynes walk so right on the edge of town :eek:

What year did you leave?

Hi Smoffi... I'm not far... Burton on Trent ain't that far away... Welcome...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I should have left in 95 but we came back to Leicester before I finished. God knows what posessed mum to bring us back here.
Never mind 3 more sleeps and I'll be back living on the south coast in Looe :)

Hi, i'm Adele, originally from Chester-le-Street, Co Durham. Now living in Germany via Belgium, Stratford, Lisburn. (the joys of moving with the Army!)

I'm from Nottingham

Originally from London (born in Hackney) but moved to Nottingham when I was 15.

If anyone else who lives in Nottingham wants to get together I love a good natter :D

I live in Mapperley but work in Hucknall, I am joining a class tomorrow in Hucknall as it is easier for me, all the ones in Mapperley don't start till 7pm :mad:

I'm living in Northampton: probably the most boring town in the world.
I came from Stamford, via Durham.

Is it really boring?

I am going for a dirty evening away with my hubby this Saturday lol.

We only chose it because it is halfway between my house and my dads (were visiting him on Sat)

Originally from East London but have been living in sunny Eastbourne for nearly 7 years.

Hi, i'm Adele, originally from Chester-le-Street, Co Durham. Now living in Germany via Belgium, Stratford, Lisburn. (the joys of moving with the Army!)

Eeee hello Adele! I am from C-L-S too :D How long did you live in Chester for?

Living in Lincoln but I guess my roots are Southampton... sort of :)

Anyone else in the Lincoln area?

Back