Where is everyone? LURKERS BEWARE

wannabslim

Gold Member
I am fed up of sitting here waiting for ppl to post something! Come on guys, I need a distraction! Any lurkers who just sit there reading and dont contribute I think you should make yourselves known!!!

Pleeeease if someone doesnt post soon I think I am gonna go insane! If you are just sitting there like me waiting for ppl to post, post below and let me know I'm not alone!! xx

YOOOH HOO!!

I am here, sort of! am at work so sneaking on when get chance.

Dont use pc much at weekends, mainly while at work!! when the boss is not looking. :D

Deb x

Last edited:
Hurrahhhhh! Thanks guys, good to know there are ppl on here! Still LOL at the fact that this post got 17 views so far and only 4 replies. LMAO! Oh well :) thanks to those who did reply! xx

me!! Im here, sorry - in work (should be working) and just get the odd moment to through an eye in - find it harder to actually post in here!!

:)I'm here too. Also should be working and logging on every now and then.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

Hey Sara, I think Marie is referring to the Weight Watchers part- as it has been very quiet on here recently. I would be quite happy to spend all day on here but its been too quiet recently so have started moving across to the areas of forums for other diets, even tho its not really relevant to me! xx

I tend to "cruise" around the forums too lol. Just put some lovely colourful primroses in my large plants pots in the garden, just to brighten it up a bit.

Had my lunch, now having a coffee and feel quite stuffed lol

Beautiful sunny day down here in Cornwall today, I really should be out walking or doing something physical but I can't be bothered lol xx

Lol Cheryl i know what you mean, I have light flooding through the french doors to my balcony and I really think I should be outside... but i dont really do the whole walking alone thing PLUS i am very lazy. I did go to aquafit last night but i am feeling the need for a bit more exercise. Maybe i will open the doors for some fresh air and chuck a workout DVD on! xx

lol cheryl working out alongside it! cant honestly say i have ever considered watching a workout dvd without doing it :D xx

Im here too - havent been around much the past week :( But Im back, honest I am.

I know what you mean about it being disheartening when you come on and theres no new posts. Tho it looks like its picked up a bit today :)

Back