Where is everyone?

Sez

has started again!!
It seems dreadfully quiet out there lately? Where did all the "old" LLers go?

I miss you all guys.....

(PS No disrespect to all the newbies meant, just missing a chat with fellow old hands LOL!!)

Im here!
I think weekends seem too be quite.
Im housebound today as im not too well, but dh has got tonsilitus.I think ill have too go on ebay & spend some money.

Hi you two! I gave up and went shopping.... for food!!! NATCH!!

Then I have spent hour & half baking flapjacks, scones and a ginger cake.... mmmmmm

Now its the turn of the ironing!!! DULLSVILLE!!

well at least ur at home!! im at work, as a receptionist in a hotel and we have no bookings until tuesday!! im just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. its rang 3 times since 9AM.

well at least ur at home!! im at work, as a receptionist in a hotel and we have no bookings until tuesday!! im just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. its rang 3 times since 9AM.
Gosh that must be a long day for you, have you got a good book too read?
Sez i hope your not trying what you make! dont undo all the good work.

nope, but i did read the final harry potter book in here within 1 day! just lurking on minis most of the day. onto shake no.2, vegetable with a bit of pepper! do either of u have a recipe for how to make crisps? were they nice?

crisps
mix half a soup pack with a tablespoon of hot water into a smooth paste spread onto a greaseproof paper with a knife to about the size of a side plate. put in mirco & open it up everytime it bubbles,letting it settle for a second.when it is golden brown take it out & let it cool.

Hi everyone, sorry , went to MIL for tea!! (Well, they had tea LOL!!)

Sadly I did try some of my baking, but about an hour ago, as I came home & realised I really was hungry. (two packs to go at 10pm!!!) Stupidly I thought I'd try just a little bit of scone; and it all went to pot then :(

OH well, diets always start (again) on a Monday dont they??

Hi Sez

I was just LL'd out! Sorry I missed you. I have had to go back on packs, for my own sanity!

Hope you are ok; my goodness, all that baking, no wonder you caved in. Who wouldn't? Hope you got back on track today.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxx

Back