Where is everyone?

I agree about it being difficult fitting 3 packs in at times! I do have them but I know I wouldn't be able to do 4, and I know theres more flavours of the shakes but I might not like them.

Exante for me :)

It must just be me lol I LOVE having a 4th pack, Ive got no bother whatsoever fitting it in :) I think what I like best is the 'meal' aspect

But its like everything, one diet doesnt fit all :)

I've kinda been doing a mix of 3 vlcd's this week! CD, Exante and SnS. Some days I've been having 4 packs but my cals have never exceeded 700 per day. When I get paid I'm going to place an order for a months worth of SnS and carry on doing the same until my CD and Exante shakes have ran out.
Cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm 5lbs down from Monday (I'm on week 2) so very happy with that.

Well after a week of messing around with this diet... im back today ..

I'm still doing Exante, think I'll stick with it now. Agree with the above poster if it aint broke dont try to fix it! Think I'd get fed up whatever vlcd I'd do... Looking forward to eating as normal(ish) again, Just treating this as a short term sacrifice ;)

Chazsucks said:
I don't think I'll be moving over. I don't think i could handle 4 a day, sometimes its a struggle to fit 3 in. Might get some for variety but ill be staying here all on my lonesome!

I feel like that :S I don't like packs I'd have one if I could :S

I changed over and love the variety - infact ordered the men's month selection pack as it worked out even cheaper. They have even delivered to two addresses for me so I dont have to lug 3 weeks worth up to cumbria on the train from London. Have to say Exante worked for me for a couple of weeks ( have a bagful of the stuff left) but just found it boring. I like that S and S is actually helping me retrain for when I go onto maintain. HOWEVER, if it works for you stay with it.

DustQueen said:
It's so quiet here, is everybody over in the slim & save section? Lol

I'm still here just been too poorly to concentrate the last few days :(

Back