Where is everyone????

loopyloulou

I see we have a few newbies, welcome. :wave_cry: Is very quiet here at the moment - I do like talking to myself though :p

But where are the oldies? Cola, Beth, Nix, Jayne, Donuts and anyone else I have forgotten?

I see we have a few newbies, welcome. :wave_cry: Is very quiet here at the moment - I do like talking to myself though :p

But where are the oldies? Cola, Beth, Nix, Jayne, Donuts and anyone else I have forgotten?

I know Charlie, dunno where everyone is! How are you doing though? I'm doing ok, actually struggling with the shakes at the moment (still sticking to it though) but have been eating more bars and soups a the moment. Have lost a stone and a half but feel like its going very slow at the moment. Need to get that excitement back again. I bought some walking shoes today so my plan to get on the treadmill once a day - my husband had been doing a quick run everyday so its my turn i think, cant get away with not doing it any longer. Hope you are ok. Hope everyone is ok too - would be good to hear from you all ! xx

Hi girls!! I'm currently getting her in right space to get going again! Speak soon!!! Beth xxx

Hi All,

Well I just have not managed to start as something or the other was wrong with me. Finally recovering from a really bad cold and cough so plan to finally start day 1 tomorrow and hopefully I can go through it.

You will now get regular updates from me from tomorrow at least one daily.

Has everyone been busy....or did we will all lose the plot for a bit lol

Back