Where is everyone?!

Yep I am on plan, I do 3 products and a 200 cal meal.

Lost 2 stone and then had a 6 week break and maintained, now back to loose another stone then will aim to maintain for 6 weeks then up activity/eat well to loose last 7lbs to goal

Well done on your losses so far, my fitness pal is great.

They're all on Facebook these days I think which is a shame :( I find the boards easier to read than facebook.

When I started in July there was loss of regular posters. Whose out there now??
I'm starting exante!! Been lurking on here to see if anyones still doing it now can't seem to find any new posts. I tried exante 7 years ago,TS and lost 3 stones in 3 months, put it all back on 🙄😒👏, been depressed about it, but like they say if you're not going to do anything about it,don't moan. So here I am. 🤦‍♀️

I prefer this site to Facebook. I lurk there a lot and here sometimes. I must post here more to keep me on track. I am on day seven of a restart after the festive period when I only gained one pound. Yesterday I enjoyed a ride on by bike and walk every day with my dog. Tomorrow is next weigh

Last edited:
Today was weigh in day and I have lost 6lbs since my restart. I put on one pound over December so I'm pleased with this. Another six pounds off and it will be time for my next treat to myself. I haven't decided what it will be yet.

Back