Step 1 Sole Source Where is it coming off?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emsuper, 7 February 2013.

1. emsuper

emsuper Well-Known Member

Hi folks, curious to know where u see the lbs coming off...

I've done CD before and gained some back, but I notice the lbs coming off in different places to a few years back!

Previously it was my bum and belly first but now it's my chest, face and shoulders! All uneven!
  2. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

I've lost 8" off my hips, 8" off my waist and 8" off my chest so far, so seems to be coming off quite evenly at the moment. Last time I lost from my top half more first (didn't do measurements last time, with i had now!). This time I've had to move to smaller trousers first.
  3. emsuper

Wow that is an amazing inch loss! You must feel amazing!
    Do u mind if I ask how long it took to achieve?
  4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Started 31st December!
  5. emsuper

Omg that is fabulous well done!! I started 3rd January and I only took a waist measurement which is only down about 2inches.

I did take my doorframe pictures tho and I think I see difference on them
  6. Helenad

Helenad Member

I just started on the 25th jan, but the major difference is on abdominal area, and waist.
  7. emsuper

Great to see a difference so quickly I bet! I feel like my waist is being stubborn this time round
  8. CrazyDiamond

CrazyDiamond Well-Known Member

My boobs are rapidly depleting, as is my waist - but not in the places I actually want to loose weight!
  9. emsuper

It's gutting isn't it! I notice same on boobs from the side , they look a bit like they've lost their stuffing
  10. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

I have collarbones again. :) I've also just noticed I can feel my shoulder blades again too.

It's the little victories... :D
  11. emsuper

Collar bones are the best - when mine appear I find myself subconsciously touching them!