Where is it?!!!!

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

Am on day 6 but still waiting for ketosis to arrive!!!!! I have stuck 100% and expected it to have got here by now!:argh:

I have no bad breath or furry tongue:brushing teeth:, I still feel hungry:eatdrink051:, I am not cold:gen125: and have no energy:snoopyhouse:!!!!!!!!

If anyone finds Mr K please send him my way!!!!!:peep:

Thank you.:thankyou:

x

I found him but I'm keeping him, hehehe. It is strange though. Have you got ketostix to test yourself? You may be in ketosis without the side effects. If you've been waking up with that light and skinny feeling I'd say you're there. But dont worry, you know you will be before too long regardless. :D

You may very well be in ketosis - I certainly didn't notice any changes and *whispers* have had a very easy ride on Lt generally.

Everyone's different so all our experiences will differ slightly as we go into ketosis. I had no idea!

Never used ketostix but rest assured if you've done it all 100% you will be in ketosis.

dunno why but i think i lost him today too!!! must be the thoughts of eating carbs this week!!!! i've a bursting headache, have 2.5 ltrs of water gone and took 3 tablets and still cant shift it :(

Thank you all.

I had some Ketostix last time but they rarely showed more than very, very pale purple so I stopped using them, I may try and get some more.

Last time I was cold all the time - wore pj's and socks to bed even in summer and took 2 hot water bottles with me from about mid August onwards!

I think I might go and breath over my kids - see if they notice anything - they are nothing if not honest!!!!!!

xx

Youngest has just told me my breath is okay!!!!! Oh well, maybe he'll honour me with his presence tomorrow!!

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be soooooooo impatient!

Well I could certainly understand why at day 6 you'd be annoyed at no ketones! It's wick! But you will be losing weight so it is important to keep focussed!

And stop breathing on your poor children! lmao

Well I could certainly understand why at day 6 you'd be annoyed at no ketones! It's wick! But you will be losing weight so it is important to keep focussed!

And stop breathing on your poor children! lmao

Lol! Poor children!! I have 2 teenagers - they give me enough grief the least I can do is breath on them!!!!!!!! Though it was my youngest I actually breathed on - bless her!!!!

On a more serious note, I need Mr K to arrive coz it's getting me down and I was tempted by hot chicken earlier. I'm just doing veggies to go with it for the children's tea and, being teenagers, they will clear their plates - no leftovers in this house!!!!!! Just as well really!

Mr K, I'm waiting!!!!!!!

x

i think that your ALL AMAZING... ime keeping away from food.. but you have to cook for family... YOU must be STONGER than you think... KEEP it up !!!!!!!!!! BREDA xxxxx

I've never peed on a stick in me life :D

I just figure that if I follow the programme I must be in ketosis because I'm losing weight :)

I didnt get the fuzzy mouth till my last day of week 1, and i still havent been cold. our body`s must cope with it in different ways...
hope youv got hiwithout knowing , you must be one of the lucky ones if you have xxxx

i was day 8 until i felt the 'buzz'. had no energy etc etc. i did know when it arrived. although i think mine has gone on summer hols at the moment - cos i'm back to being tired !!

anyway, you know mr k will arrive - time is of the essence ! :)

God it's like waitin on a late period isn't it? Is she in ketosis or isn't she? Well CF?! Can we expect the tiny pitter patter of bad breath?? ;) ;)

God it's like waitin on a late period isn't it? Is she in ketosis or isn't she? Well CF?! Can we expect the tiny pitter patter of bad breath?? ;) ;)

Bless you Rose, you always manage to make me smile!!!! In answer to your question, as yet no sign of Mr K but I live in hope!

On a positive note (life is too short to be miserable) when I took my youngest to the doc earlier (that's not the positive bit) I took the opportunity to nip onto their scales as they are more accurate than my cheapie ones. To my delight I weigh less on them (2kg less) which means I hadn't put on quite as much as I thought I had!!!!! Yay!!!! I'll stick with mine for now to see how I'm doing til I get back to my official WI's but heck it did give me a spring in my step!!!!!

I'm off to Cheshire tomorrow morning (lovely - 4+ hours in the car with my not-so-little angels and knocking back the water which means several stops en route!!!) to see my skinny sister. I probably won't get a chance to post till I get back but will try to sneak on her pc to see how everyone is doing!

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for all your support today.

x

u 2 :) Mr K will prob hit ya when ya least expect it !!

It took me 15 days to get whiffy breath and it was awful, hubby complained like mad. I think it was probably more to do with the fact I had an op and had a general anaesthetic. I had ketostix tho and they tested positive from day 7.............

Hello lovely peeps,

Here I am in lovely Cheshire and have survuved the journey with my children as well as a yummy barbeque my bro-in-law did - though it was the red peppers, spring onions and baby tomatoes that were most tempting!

The good news is I'm in Ketosis! My sis, with her medical knowledge, told me I was in ketosis and when I asked how she knew she replied, "Coz your breath stinks!!!!! Charming! No amount of listerine strips or tooth brushing improved it so they now call me Halle! Lol!!!!

x

You see ! That is the good things you have to wait for the longest.lol
And I didn't mean the bad breath!
Have a lovely weekend!
x:family2:

LMAO! What a charming family you have! ;) :D. At least you know they wouldn't let you walk around with your skirt tucked into your knickers ;)
Well done woman, you've earned that manky breath!...And all the weight loss it's gonna bring with it!

Thank you all. Yep, it is good to be in ketosis - if only my nieces wouldn't back away from my breath when I give them a hug!!!!! I don't remember having such a problem with it last time!

On the plus side my sis had friends round and it was gone 7pm when I realised I'd only had one shake! I have managed to get the other 2 down me but I wasn't hungry - even when the rest of them were eating pizza, homemade chips and other goodies.

x

Last edited:
Back