Where is KD?

Big H

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

This has probably been asked before, but where is KD these days? I used to really listent to her advice.

Cheers

i think most if not all the cdc's have retreated from minimins

I tried that forum first I found it really unfriendly compared to minimins!

I quite like it - use both just to mix things up (helps add to the distractions from eating! :)) also some of the before and afters are great to look at!

i used the other site when i did cd ss for the first time. it was pink then and not the 'official' site. when i had a pregnancy break cd took it over and made it official and since then it's just never been the same. too many people on there being pretty nasty. if you want kd on the cd site she's triotime. however i must say that i would never go back there again. it is NOT friendly.

I've had bad experiences with that site forum too, minimins is much more friendly. I won't go into details but they actually spied on my on here and used it against me on their site, needless to say I cut all ties with them and stick with all the lovely people on minis.

I had noticed a lack of CDCs on here, wonder if they've been told not to use minimins anymore?

I have no idea why some people have to be so nasty. There's a FB group that's also had problems with *****iness. I mean, why, what's the point!!!!

Minimins has always been lovely though and fx it stays this way x

I agree Chele, there's no need is there? We're all adults for heaven sake. I was pretty much called a liar and told I was wasting peoples precious time on the "official" forum. I'd only asked a question that needed a response from someone official at CD because my CDC was away. I have lost all respect for that site!

Minimins is the most supportive group of people and yeah there's the odd case of bickering but it's usually misunderstandings that are quickly sorted!!

we are f-aaaa-m-i-ly - yep i'm trying to sing.

We are really aren't we aaaah group hugs all round lol :D

I've had bad experiences with that site forum too, minimins is much more friendly. I won't go into details but they actually spied on my on here and used it against me on their site, needless to say I cut all ties with them and stick with all the lovely people on minis.

I had noticed a lack of CDCs on here, wonder if they've been told not to use minimins anymore?
Hi SH, one of my minis friends is a CDC, after successfully losing her weight, and she was told that they shouldn't post on here. I think they are monitored, which is wrong in my book. They are hardly likely to diss the product when it has worked so well for them, so why the need for censorship (if thats what it is) is beyond me.

Hope you are well hon. x

cripes that is bad. that's major control. it's such a shame cause this is a far better site.

That's terrible!! It wouldn't be so bad if the official forum was helpful and supportive. But I really don't feel that I can post on there. I feel scared in case I get the same response as last time, no-one was able to answer my question - did anyone know if it was normal to gain weight on the 1000 plan? I started following the CD 1000 plan and gained for a couple of weeks in a row, so switched to cal counting at 1000 cals. And asked the question on the official forum because my CDC was away at the time, even mentioned this in my post.

The response I got was shocking!! I got PMs from a moderator calling me a liar, saying I was wasting peoples valuable time by asking this question when I wasn't following an official CD plan! I asked her where she got the idea that I wasn't following CD 1000 and she went to to reference minimins, my diary where I mentioned I was switching to cal counting, and another post where I'd asked the same question on here.

Talk about being spied on!!! She refused to acknowledge my explanation as to why I'd moved away from CD to cal counting, and told me to stop wasting valuable time again.

Since then I've had nothing to do with that forum as I think it's appalling that they spy on people on minimins and misuse their posts to abuse people.

I have my suspicions as to who this was but their user name on there was different so I have no proof to take to head office.

Wow, that is really bad. When I first looked into CD I logged onto the Cambridge website and looked at their boards and wasn't impressed at all. Found minis and the difference was overwhelming. My guess is that they must hate the popularity of this forum and the fact that we are able to express our honest opinions about not just CD but all the different diet options. This is the one place that I, for one, can be completely honest about it all. Let's face it, kidding ourselves in the first place has led us here. I hope that we can all continue to to speak as we find - which is, in the majority of cases, very positive towards CD, and our CDCs. xx

I will answer on behalf of some consultants.

We are allowed to post on other forum, but most of us like the comfort and companionship of the official site and yes KD is doing fine, though doesn't use any forums now.

We are not monitored by our HO as to using this forum, we just have to state in our signatures that we are Cambridge Consultants.

Whilst KD was a moderator on here she was helpful, always full of support and motivation when it was needed. I stopped logging in and using this forum when I found it wasn't that helpful to me as a consultant. One of our aims as a consultant is to ensure that the Cambridge products are used safely and if any of us thought otherwise we would step in and advise otherwise, if that advise wasn't what the poster wanted then sorry we can only advise as we see fit.

Remember there is always two sides to every story, usually you only hear 1 side.

I completely understand about why the CDCs are absent Mrs C, but what happened on the CD official forum to myself and others is inexcusable. This wasn't just a member, I can take that with a pinch of salt, it was a moderator!!

Back