Where is KD?

Wow hot topic! If it hadnt been for minimins i wouldnt have ever started (never mind stuck to!) cd! The stories & people on here were so inspiring! I vaguely ventured on the official forum & didnt find it as great or as busy.... Had to wait ages for a reply, if one even came. I thought it did appear tightly controlled but am shocked by what happened to you surfhunny!

That's one of the great things about minis, there's almost always someone around, and if people don't know the answer they still reply to say they don't! I've found people hare to read and run on here! I'm glad of minimins, because I'd have quit a long time ago!!

That's one of the great things about minis, there's almost always someone around, and if people don't know the answer they still reply to say they don't! I've found people hare to read and run on here! I'm glad of minimins, because I'd have quit a long time ago!!
SH, my minis buddies saved my skin this week, (see my diary on maintenance) and I think this site is fab. Like you say, if people dont know the answer they will always still comment, pointing out that somebody will be along soon who does. I love coming on here and do, several times daily :D

Yep my minis buddies have done the same for me this week too :D, as they always do lol.:psiholog:

Last edited:
great things said:
we are f-aaaa-m-i-ly - yep i'm trying to sing.

Hehehehehehe!

Made me laugh out loud!

I took would not be into week 8 (eek!) Without this site! The craziness on here keeps me sane!

Back