Where is Maximus !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Any one know where Maximus has disappeared to???

I miss his sharp wit and entertaining posts.

Steve wherever you are , come back !!!

I hear ya sugar!
I took a few weeks out Sue- was becoming a right old food-bore and all associated with it. I guess not everyone shared my enthusiasm.

I also took a couple of weeks out of group and am now ready and recharged for the "final push"

So what is the final push? - 8 weeks today for Florida! - I've stayed on plan etc. just off forum and away from group.

Just logged on, updated my diary page and team group and saw your post! No doubt you'll be fed up of me in the next couple of weeks;)

Good to be back lol

I was wondering the same :) glad to have you back xx

I hear ya sugar!
I took a few weeks out Sue- was becoming a right old food-bore and all associated with it. I guess not everyone shared my enthusiasm.

I also took a couple of weeks out of group and am now ready and recharged for the "final push"

So what is the final push? - 8 weeks today for Florida! - I've stayed on plan etc. just off forum and away from group.

Just logged on, updated my diary page and team group and saw your post! No doubt you'll be fed up of me in the next couple of weeks;)

Good to be back lol

Fed up with you !!! Never !!!

Glad to see you back. I was just a tad worried about you. I suppose that is the mother hen in me.

I thought maybe he just shrinked so much we could see him no more! Like the Tom Thumb of Miniminininimiminins.

"Ah, there he is! Hiding in the teapot again!"

I thought maybe he just shrinked so much we could see him no more! Like the Tom Thumb of Miniminininimiminins.

"Ah, there he is! Hiding in the teapot again!"

I don't think the word shrinked is gramatically correct.

I believe the word you might have been searching for is shronked, but don't quote me on that Minxie!

Maximus said:
I don't think the word shrinked is gramatically correct.

I believe the word you might have been searching for is shronked, but don't quote me on that Minxie!

See, now that's the humour we were missing. LOL

Back