Where is Porgeous?

mollydog

Silver Member
I've not seen her name for a few days. When i'm struggling i look at her photos and feel inspired again. We have the similar start weights and her loss is fantastic.

I think Porgeous is to be found mostly on the maintainers forum.
She does occassionally post on here.
I agree, she was and still is my major source of inspiration. I look at her and think that'll be me soon.
x

Yeah, your right Porgeous, is about, in the weight diary's/maintenance section.

Hello all

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, work has been difficult and left me feeling a little flat. BUT it's the bank holiday weekend and I am trying to switch off from it all as well as taking some positive steps to change things.

My BIG news is I have bought a bikini, YIKES... I have never ever in all my 37 years worn one but this year I have decided to bite the bullet.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and your really kind words... love ya all

xxx

Hello all

Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, work has been difficult and left me feeling a little flat. BUT it's the bank holiday weekend and I am trying to switch off from it all as well as taking some positive steps to change things.

My BIG news is I have bought a bikini, YIKES... I have never ever in all my 37 years worn one but this year I have decided to bite the bullet.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and your really kind words... love ya all

xxx

WOW you go girl :D

have to show us piccies :D

Congratulations on buying the bikini Georgie :) bet you look fab, when are you going to give it an outing? are you on hols soon?

Yes, I'm off on hollybobs in July to Turkey so will give it a whirl. I have decided to only take bikinis so that I can't wimp out at the last minute!! Added some pics to my albums.... if you risk looking please be kind, I know that I am so white I am blue but hopefully a couple of weeks in the sun will sort that out!!

Gxx

WOW you look fab in both of them :) the blue one is my favourite....

What a transformation!! I so hope i can get even a wee bit close to how good you're looking. You deserve all those lovely new clothes. Just when i thought i might enjoy a naughty glass of white wine this evening i'm now not going to bother and i think i'll get on the wii fit instead.
Well done....

You look stunning in them both. You would never ever know you'd ever had a weight problem.

Back