Where is the weight going??

madmumof3

I've been on SW for 6 weeks now and took measurement of my waist, thighs and arms at the time.

I've lost 11lb so far but my measurements haven't changed at all, not even a tiny bit.

Where is the weight coming from??

I want to see inch loss! lol

Exactly the same has happened to me?? I have lost 13.5lb in 5 weeks measured for first time yesterday only 2 inches off my chest and every where else the same?? Strange or what?

A healthy way of looking at it - you could be losing 'internal' fat. ie. fat from around internal organs, so yay for skinny livers!!!

Also consider all the areas you aren't measuring... ankles, across the top of your shoulders, wrists/hands, feet etc. You'll be losing weight from all over!!!

A healthy way of looking at it - you could be losing 'internal' fat. ie. fat from around internal organs, so yay for skinny livers!!!

Also consider all the areas you aren't measuring... ankles, across the top of your shoulders, wrists/hands, feet etc. You'll be losing weight from all over!!!

Ahh I didn't think of that! Maybe it's going from my double chin! Lol

Knowing me I have lost it from my baby toe or something lol

I like this idea hopefully it's true lol! X

As weird as this sounds, my toes! They are no longer chubby lmao!

Lost a stone but everything feels the same around my middle..!!! However,my face/neck/shoulders look slimmer with much more definition so I'm hoping the rest will follow :p

I know...think I am going to have to start some hard core tummy toning and waist whittling exercises...something has to work lol!!! x

I've now lost two stone, after losing the first stone I honestly looked no different, my clothes still fitted as they always did etc, but strangely with my second stone I have dropped TWO dress sizes and people suddenly started commenting on my weight loss. This may be because I have increased the amount of exercise I do. What I'm saying is dont lose heart as it may show all of a sudden which it appeared to do with me

I really hope so... going away in 12 weeks and I was hoping that some lovely holiday clothes that were too tight last year would fit me this year...keeping everything crossed :D

Measure UNDER your bust! That's where I see the biggest difference.

My previous weight loss went to my b00bs ;) I was a C cup - I'm now an E cup!! :/ lol

Back