Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sainsburys are doing the 6 pack of the new muller for £1.48.

On Muller website it shows all the new chocolate range, sounds lovely but need to find out if theya re free, iv'e checked SW online but not showing yet. xxx
vanilla and the orange ones are free, the one with the black cherry layer is 2 syns.

Hi all...wondering? I had a new lemon and passionfruit muller light yoghurt today, anyone know how many syns as it was SPANKING gorgeous!!!!!?

soon 2 b slim,as far as i know they are free.

I really hope so as I love Mullers over fruit for my 3 'o' clock snack attack, and this was the nicest one after rasp & cran. thanx!

Aldi super 6 for this month....
6 Tomatoes
6 Kiwi fruit
6 Oranges
mangoes
5kg White potatoes
500g Broccoli......

All at 49p.

has anyone got any old or un used sw books they dont need anymore.ive been on plan for two days now using free diet on the sw website and cant really afford to go to the classes or buy on line?

Seeing as I ignored the name of this thread a minute ago.........

Great offer....Lewisham Market for your pound a bowl bargains. Got bowl of kiwis, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, raddish, apples and clementines today for £7!!! So much cheaper than your local supermarket, and looks and tastes so much fresher. Plus you get out in the fresh air too.....beats aisle dodging.

Shelley....

It is such a cheap eating plan, dont worry about getting the books or magazines, register on Ivillage as well as on here and look at the recipe and diary pages and you will soon get the jist of things. I can give you a few days off the new EE plan if you want? :) Also the SW website is great for ideas xx Good luck

I do, I can send the 2007 slimming world pack if you are willing to pay the postage, I obviously don't know what that is yet, of course.

My friend is a SW instructor and says its best to try all 3 plans, EE, Red and Green. One week at a time - see how your body works best. Im a red day person. Lose more weight on them weeks, but enjoy green days. So this EE is good for me as it mixes the both.

Right here goes, this is out of this months SW mag..

Wednesday Menu -
B/Fast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast (from a 400g loaf) topped with 2 tsp of jam (1 syn)
Snack: Lots of grapefruit and orange segments
Lunch: Potato and bacon salad, boiled new potatoes cut up, mixed with red apple, spring onion, celery and sliced lean grilled bacon with a dressing of very low fat natural yoghurt mixed with mustard powder to taste.
Snack:Cadbury Light Choc Mousse, 55g pot (3 syns)
Dinner: Beef chilli and rice (recipe on SW website)
Snack: Huge bowl of strawberries and satsumas with very low fat fromage frais. Glass of lager (1/2 pint) 5 syns.

Obviously with your liquid intake for the day, and your extras (either 250ml semi skimmed milk a day, or 28g of hard full fat cheese a day)

I think this is loads to eat on one day (using 9 syns only) I wont have the lager tomorrow but might have a meringue nest with fruit on as well as my fromage frais as bought a box from Asda and they need eating.

Hope this is a rough guide for 1 day, if you want any more just holla xx

Back