Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

asda are selling

batchelors savoury rice
noodles
pasta and sauce

40p each.

Beautifulmess said:
Mugshots!
5 for £2 in morrisons
4 for £2 in asda.

Morrisons in Cheadle don't seem to have more than 3 flavours which is why I added Asdas offer. As always, opitions hot chocolate 5 for £1
In asda
Xxx

Yummy... options just used the rest of mine while on holiday, does anyone know if they do a 40 cal coconut one? Since the muller I am craving coconut - could just tuck into a bounty bar...

Asda
3 pack peppers - £1
punnet plums £1
galia melon £1
pineapple £1
new pots £1
apples (various) multipack £1
4 packing baking pots 50p
2x12 pack free range large eggs £4
diet coke (incl flavours) 2x8 packs £5
16pack dairylea light £1
some cold meats £1

Debridger said:
yeah, there's a coocnut options @ 1.5 syns

Ooh yummy, I thought all of the options were 2 syns? But even better that's 2 extra sugar free biscuits to go with it...

Debridger said:
Oooh - what biscuits are these then??

I miscalculated just one extra biscuit...
I have only found them in Morrisons so far and they tend to be under the rich tea... they are in a white pack with red and green on and are called second healthline tea biscuits. I have worked them out at 11kcal each. So I say 0.5syns.... they taste in between rich tea and morning coffee...

skinnyminx said:
I miscalculated just one extra biscuit...
I have only found them in Morrisons so far and they tend to be under the rich tea... they are in a white pack with red and green on and are called second healthline tea biscuits. I have worked them out at 11kcal each. So I say 0.5syns.... they taste in between rich tea and morning coffee...

That should have been devon healthline... stupid phone

Just been to Asda - they've got lots of fruit for £1 a punnet,
pre-packed broccoli 2 for £1
Muller lights 30p each
Muller lights 6pack £3.50 something or 2 for £5.50 (terrible price to be honest, but that was the offer)
15 smartprice eggs £1.25 or if you prefer free range 12 for £2
4 pack of branston beans £1
Olive oil Fry light £1.50
Lots of Quorn about £1.60 ish

That's about all I can remember :)

Tesco: 4 pack branston beans £2.55 buy 1 get 2 free.

Aldi had 15 free range eggs for £2 not sure if they're always that price as I rarely get to go there :)

BeckyT said:
You can get 4 for £1 is asda x

Yeah you buy 1 and get 2 free so 3 for £2.55 ;-)

Tesco: 4 pack branston beans £2.55 buy 1 get 2 free.

Oooh thats a good offer. I didn't see it when I was in Tesco during the week. Not such a fan of Branston beans though but for that price its probably worth it. Think I am quite odd as my favourite beans are the Sainsburys basics ones...

Back