Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The rosemary and onion linda mccartney sausages are £1 in asda for but silly me didn't look to see what that was rolled back from. I bought some though

They were £1.89 yesterday...
Nearly bought some, glad I didn't! Will go back tomorrow, thank you! :)

I agree with you there - I only get the toffee & vanilla pack as all the others have cherry - yuck!!
Haha me too!
They were £1.89 yesterday...
Nearly bought some, glad I didn't! Will go back tomorrow, thank you! :)

Aww bet you're pleased lol it was for the pack of 6. I cooked one tonight for us to all have a taste at home and they are actually nice!! Bet they're lovely in a casserole

Rochelle1 said:
The rosemary and onion linda mccartney sausages are £1 in asda for but silly me didn't look to see what that was rolled back from. I bought some though

I always look for those but never see the rosemary and onion ones. They don't don't specify a 'flavour'

I was in asda today n its the other LM sausages woth syns that are on offer for £1 not the rosemary ones they're double the price.

Sent from my iPhone

I always look for those but never see the rosemary and onion ones. They don't don't specify a 'flavour'
The ones I got do say on the box rosemarry and red onion, cos I was chuffed when I found them lol
I was in asda today n its the other LM sausages woth syns that are on offer for £1 not the rosemary ones they're double the price.

Sent from my iPhone

Oops oh bugger bet I've paid more then must have been some other variety that said a pound!!! Must check price tags properly in future

3 mug shots for a pound? OH, my SW guardian angel loves me - thank you so much!

cheers ref pasta and sauce for green day, by the way. I can so suffer 4 syns for a pck of them even on a EE day. They are so filling x

The ones I got do say on the box rosemarry and red onion, cos I was chuffed when I found them lol

Oops oh bugger bet I've paid more then must have been some other variety that said a pound!!! Must check price tags properly in future

Yeah I saw the LM Sausages only £1 label and got all excited, yes I am sad, then noticed it was just her normal ones that were reduced to £1 and ive got a freezer full of them, I got the full priced no ton offer expensive priced Rosemary once to try out coz never had them.

My cousin got the mugshots last week in poundland so I'm deffo not wrong on that lol I just checked my receipt and the sausages were 1.89 :( been diddled!!! Lol never mind I would buy em again at that price cos I think they're nice and make a free sausage and baked bean casserole without having to use synned quorn :) xx

My cousin got the mugshots last week in poundland so I'm deffo not wrong on that lol I just checked my receipt and the sausages were 1.89 :( been diddled!!! Lol never mind I would buy em again at that price cos I think they're nice and make a free sausage and baked bean casserole without having to use synned quorn :) xx

How did you make the casserole. sounds lovely?

How did you make the casserole. sounds lovely?

Quorn sausages browned in the oven then chopped up, mushrooms and onions done in fry light, tin of beans and chopped toms in then put it into deep casserole dish, stir, leave in oven for an hour and half give or take. Was really nice! Will be using the linda mcartney free sausages next time though.

Will deffo make it again it was really fillinf with the beans in x

I'll be trying that one Rochelle1.

Mullerlight are 5 for a pound until April 8th in Morrison's. :)

Good to know, I have just eaten my last and going a shop tomorrow - need to stock up for the parents visiting for easter weekend, they are being treated to a SW weekend :angel09:

Just been to spar and they don't have the greek fat free mullers in my spar :( was gutted I walked there too lol

Looks like ill have to pay the £2 something if I wanna try them.

Rochelle1 said:
Just been to spar and they don't have the greek fat free mullers in my spar :( was gutted I walked there too lol

Looks like ill have to pay the £2 something if I wanna try them.

I can't find them.either. My Morrisons doesnt have them and not paying £2 odd in Tesco! Lol

Back