Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I can't find them.either. My Morrisons doesnt have them and not paying £2 odd in Tesco! Lol

Pretty sure they're advertised in the latest Co-Op fliers as £1 odd each (pk of 4 that is). That's as good as the Morrison BOGOF offer that finished on 1st April.

The bannisters farm jackets that you just pop in the microwave are 1.50 for a bag of 4 compared to the mcain ones that are 2 pound odd. These are at iceland. Handy for taking to work

The bannisters farm jackets that you just pop in the microwave are 1.50 for a bag of 4 compared to the mcain ones that are 2 pound odd. These are at iceland. Handy for taking to work

Oo thanks, these are also 1 syn each incase anyone is wondering!

I got a pack of alpen lights for £1.19 or 25p each for the individual bars from BnMs at the weekend x

Oo thanks, these are also 1 syn each incase anyone is wondering!

I got a pack of alpen lights for £1.19 or 25p each for the individual bars from BnMs at the weekend x

Yeh they're one sin each cos think the frozen jackets have a bit of oil on them that's why. We have a freezer at work so they're handy to buy a bag stick them in and just lift out when I havnt bought anything for lunch.

Low Low spread - all varieties - still only £1 at Asda. Amazing warmed up in the micro and poured on vegetables and/ or pasta. Or scrambled with egg. 60g = 1 hex A I believe. I love this stuff.

Does anyone know where the activia banoffee and activia crumble snack pots can be found?? Only 1 syn each in the sw mag! Need these :p

samjay123 said:
Does anyone know where the activia banoffee and activia crumble snack pots can be found?? Only 1 syn each in the sw mag! Need these :p

I found them in asda

Pasta n sauce and bachelors supernoodles 3 for 2 in sainsburys

Omg are they only 1 syn each gonna have to buy some of those for evening time treat.

Do these actually have crumble in them? I bought the shape ones which are 1/2 syns each but was gutted when I realised they didn't actually have crumble in them, it was just apple/rhubarb crumble flavour. Still very tasty but I love crumble!! xxx

My tesco dont have them, nor do Sainsburys and its a proper trek to an Asda. It may be worth it though

Tesco have 6 pack mullerlights for £1 today !! I split my shop between Tesco and Aldi today and just now trying to work out what I saved :) Got some great price fruit and veg from Aldi.

IMG00073-20120408-1215.jpg

Back