Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Linda McCartney vegetarian fish less prawns £1.50 instead of £2.50 a bag.

Checked on syn calculator - 1 1/2 syns a bag.

They are quite odd but certainly make a change...

was going to giveb them a go but not vegan...i figured today they had shaved the price because they are not shifting...

Keldelacoe said:
was going to giveb them a go but not vegan...i figured today they had shaved the price because they are not shifting...

I thought the same! There was no way I was going to pay £2.50 a bag. Now I've tried them I still wouldn't pay that price.

three for £5 on caudron chilled products in tesco (although they only have tofu and falfal in my tesco)

Spotted batchelors chicken savoury rice 3 packs for £1, HP beans 3 for £1 in poundland

Also picked up some chinese chicken pot noodle in mug from savers for 39p, as I can never find them in any supermarket!

Pasta and Sauce in Morrisons 50p :)

Rosielea said:
Lidl has bags of frozen fruits £1.99 each. The varieties were: Raspberry, strawberry, summer fruit. Nom nom

They are only £1.30 something in Aldi

Lady.Lush said:
They are indeed, raspberry or summer berries I think, I saw them yesterday, they also do some for about a quid in Farmfoods if you live anywhere near one, and they're really nice, I used them to make a crumble.

I have them stired in my oats... Great super free yum:D

The lidl ones are 750g mixed fruit but the Aldi ones are 500g. Or thereabouts.

Got some WW desert yogurts from our local tesco express on the way to work, reduced to 75p for 4.

Never tried them before, have eaten all 4 while at work.
Lemon is VERY nice. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
The lidl ones are 750g mixed fruit but the Aldi ones are 500g. Or thereabouts.

Got some WW desert yogurts from our local tesco express on the way to work, reduced to 75p for 4.

Never tried them before, have eaten all 4 while at work.
Lemon is VERY nice. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

The WW dessert yoghurts are lovely!

Tesco Irish Yoghurts diet - taste lovely, no sugar, fat free and only £1 for 4

asda - mini baby bels 6 pack £1 instead of £1.75

Tesco Irish Yoghurts diet - taste lovely, no sugar, fat free and only £1 for 4

asda - mini baby bels 6 pack £1 instead of £1.75

yhink they are still two packs for 4 pounds although ours never has the coconut in stock just the other two

Back