Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Got 8 mullers for £2 in morrisons, also Greek style £1.09

Just for anyone's info I work in one of the major supermarkets and the major 4 usually change the deals on Wednesdays every two weeks. So starting from yesterday whatever main deals are going on (for the most part might last a bit longer or shorter) will last until the 16th.

You can check this in store, if you look at what we call 'barkers' which are the plastic covers over the 'deal' example might be something like Muller light 2 for £5 if you look at the bottom of it, there should be writing similar to this 010113/150113 that tells the start date to the end date. It's very small writing so get your specks out. I know this is the set up for us, not sure about anyone else as I haven't looked, but am assuming this would be similar.

Thank you. Its says the offer on the Dowe Egberts coffee's in tesco is on till 29th so I will have to pay the extra 50p and go there tomorrow! :) lol

Just for anyone's info I work in one of the major supermarkets and the major 4 usually change the deals on Wednesdays every two weeks. So starting from yesterday whatever main deals are going on (for the most part might last a bit longer or shorter) will last until the 16th.

You can check this in store, if you look at what we call 'barkers' which are the plastic covers over the 'deal' example might be something like Muller light 2 for £5 if you look at the bottom of it, there should be writing similar to this 010113/150113 that tells the start date to the end date. It's very small writing so get your specks out. I know this is the set up for us, not sure about anyone else as I haven't looked, but am assuming this would be similar.

This is handy - thanks. I do normally read the Tesco offer dates as they are really clear (so I'm guessing you're not one of theirs) but as much as I thought other stores labels had their offer dates somewhere, the trail of numbers had always put me off the scent.

lsf666 said:
How much is it in group???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure as I don't go to group and have never tried them, but I know a lot of people on here do use them.
I'm sure in my local holland and Barrett they are £2 something a packet, so it's a little bit of a saving :)

Think they're £1.20 in group?

Yep I find they change every other wednesday. I call in asda after work on tuesdays and wednesdays and things that were on offer on the tuesday have gone back up!

Aldi Special offers until 12 January
Spring onions (125g) 49p
Celery (350g) 49p
Salad Potatoes (750g) 49p
Cherry tomatoes (250g) 49p
Little Gem lettuce (pack of 2) 49p
Cucumber 49p

LIDL:
Lemons (500g) 59p
Cherry tomatoes (250g) 50p

This weekend only 5 & 6 January Lidl Half Price offers:
Blueberries (125g) 79p
Muller Corner or Light 6 pack £1.79 (doesn't seem to include the Greek corners)
Luxury Fruit Muesli (750g) 74p
Pure 100% Squeezed Orange Juice (1 litre) 64p

Sainsbos

Activia x 8 1/2 price at 1.64
Muller light 1/2 price at 1.79
Ryveta (all flavours) at 1.00
alpen light 2 for £3
Kelloggs special K bars (all flavours) £1.00

I grabbed some ryveta, well loads of ryveta actually

Last edited:
Don't you know you're supposed to read my mind!?? You would think that would be one of your many talents to go along with the others. Two secs will go edit.

Are we allowed the kellogs specisl k bars as healthy extras?

Back