Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

How many syns r in the greek style yoghurts they r yummy xx

Thanks huni those yoghurts are yummy and thought they would have been quite high. Happy bunny :) xxx

I love them, specially the coconut ones. Sainsbobs had them on offer too, dont know whether they still are. I couldnt actually fit any more into my fridge, (note to self buy American style fridge next time I go out, to house my bargains) ha ha

I love them, specially the coconut ones. Sainsbobs had them on offer too, dont know whether they still are. I couldnt actually fit any more into my fridge, (note to self buy American style fridge next time I go out, to house my bargains) ha ha
Snap! I've got so many yogurts in my fridge! And Quark, ff fromage frias, ff cottage cheese, etc...

I need an American style fridge and freezer!!

My usual shout out for special offers on Muller Lights. Thanks in advance folks :)

Got the greek mullers in sainsburys bogof 2.89 :)

tesco have the 8 pack of activia 0% yogs again for £1.50. offer on until 16th july in my store.

so worth it...they're syn free, yummy and this beats asda's offer of the 4 pack for £1 just now x

tesco have the 8 pack of activia 0% yogs again for £1.50. offer on until 16th july in my store.

so worth it...they're syn free, yummy and this beats asda's offer of the 4 pack for £1 just now x

Ooooo thanks for this !! That's a bargain !!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooo thanks for this !! That's a bargain !!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it totally is...i love them and they have lots of nice flavours.
muller light's can be quite bitter i think but i love that these ones taste quite creamy...can only imagine how good the normal ones are if the 0% ones are that tasty! lol x

Please would someone check their muller light - I'd heard tell that they are now suitable for vegetarians - is this true? It would make my day :D They used to contain gelatine but apparently this has disappeared from the ingredients list and it now says 'suitable for vegetarians'. Please tell me it is true!​

I can only comment on the coconut ones and they have gelatine in those. Fingers crossed for other flavours not having it for you. Or you can do what some of us are doing which is buying really nice flavourings (from shepcote) and adding that to yoghurt so you get many nice flavours much more cheaply and no gelatine.

I can only comment on the coconut ones and they have gelatine in those. Fingers crossed for other flavours not having it for you. Or you can do what some of us are doing which is buying really nice flavourings (from shepcote) and adding that to yoghurt so you get many nice flavours much more cheaply and no gelatine.

Just checked the Orange with Dark Choc Sprinkles They still contain Gelatine x

Damn :( Oh well - yeah flavouring others is a great idea - I might try adding a teaspoon of choc orange options to a ff yoghurt. Oh my mouth is watering now :D Thank you guys :)

Back