Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi slush puppy have checked the ones in my fridge and they have gelatine in them. Also checked with my veggie friend to and she hasn't heard anything. Sorry :(

Sorry to sound like a broken record but anyone know where muller lights ( not Greek ones as don't like the ) are on special offer. My stocks are running low x

i've not seen the greek ones on offer chick...only the activia 0% four pack but i'm gonna look cos i've actually never tried them! x

asda have greek mullers for a pound,morrisons have 8 pack diet coke for 2.10 :)
They are £1 miss k xx
Sorry to sound like a broken record but anyone know where muller lights ( not Greek ones as don't like the ) are on special offer. My stocks are running low x

In tesco they're 5 for £3 which is not that good as you got 6 last week! Asdas were 10 for £4 last time I checked

Dizzy you are a lifesaver! Thank you xx

Now all I have to do is find your scanbran recipes ( or call dynorod!) x

Dizzy you are a lifesaver! Thank you xx

Now all I have to do is find your scanbran recipes ( or call dynorod!) x

it totally is...i love them and they have lots of nice flavours.
muller light's can be quite bitter i think but i love that these ones taste quite creamy...can only imagine how good the normal ones are if the 0% ones are that tasty! lol x

Ooo yes, soooo creamy - I just bought their intensely creamy banana toffee .. On offer at morrisons for £1.09 for 6! Think their about 2.5 syns per pot but I recon they will be a complete foodgasm ;) haha .. X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Please would someone check their muller light - I'd heard tell that they are now suitable for vegetarians - is this true? It would make my day :D They used to contain gelatine but apparently this has disappeared from the ingredients list and it now says 'suitable for vegetarians'. Please tell me it is true!

OMG - I do hope so !!! I'm missin out on soooo many flavours coz of the gelatine :(
Xxx

Thanks Vicky :(

Any other veggies here up for getting involved in starting a campaign to get them to change to veggie? :D

Yesss! I got excited today coz I bought a similar one in aldi - the choc sprinkles - sadly I have to use 1.5 syns on it lol x

Back