Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

On offer in morrisons still £1.94 for a pack of 6 mullerlight

On the beanies (coffee) website they have an offer where you buy 4 jars for £10 + FREE DELIVERY (which I'm sure was £4) & they have new flavours for Christmas :)

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get quorn is? So far farmfoods has been best for me, 2 for £3 for mince and chicken, £1 for sausage and hot dogs. I don't mind the supermarket brand veggie sausages but the mince never matches quorn IMO

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last time I went in Tesco they had the large pack of Quorn mince, half price for £1.55

Hi all, not sure if already posted but uncle bens rice time pots are £1 in tesco starting today :) brilliant price but does anyone know the syn values of these, I can't find the thread x

Hi all, not sure if already posted but uncle bens rice time pots are £1 in tesco starting today :) brilliant price but does anyone know the syn values of these, I can't find the thread x

The rice alone is 1 1/2 syns and the sauces vary from 4 1/2 to 10 syns each. :( handy but high in syns!

The rice alone is 1 1/2 syns and the sauces vary from 4 1/2 to 10 syns each. :( handy but high in syns!

Omg that is high! Thanks for your reply! I love the sweet and sour one as add quorn chicken and it tastes as good as a Chinese would :) would have to find out the value of that before buying again! The search option isn't as good on the app though x

Omg that is high! Thanks for your reply! I love the sweet and sour one as add quorn chicken and it tastes as good as a Chinese would :) would have to find out the value of that before buying again! The search option isn't as good on the app though x

The sweet and sour one is 7 syns for the sauce so would be 8 1/2 in total! id prefer to get a chinese like chicken black bean for 5 syns :)

The syns for the sweet sour is 7, all the rice seem to b 1.5. Jst search rice time, it will list the rice & sauce separate which catches a lot of ppl out. If u don't use ur syns much u could use for this x

Wow that is a lot, going to have to have a rethink for after work dinners! Thanks for your help, real Chinese is too tempting lol would rather save that for a treat/occasion as I am weak and will end up with something else that's naughty! Back to the drawing board! X

The Nescafe Latte's are all half price in JS. at £1.49. Just tried the new Gingerbread one and it's totally delicious!

How many syns? That sounds delicious :)

I must check and see if there are nisas near me! muller lights are 79p at the cheapest around my area!

Back