Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Anyone know if the mullerlight multipacks are still on offer in tesco - buy one get one free??

I ONLY want to go in there for bananas, apples, a melon and yoghurt....wish me luck! Hahaha. Oh and spaghetti hoops :D :D

Yep, they were on Monday anyway.

Wow...apples, satsumas and pears are £1 in asda! I bought two bags of each for my supercharged weightloss this week!

Just been on Sainsburys website to research ahead of shopping tomorrow (sad I know!) and it says on there that they've got 500g packs of extra lean steak mince on 3 for £10!!!

Shall report back tomorrow if that offer is on in store!!

Just been on Sainsburys website to research ahead of shopping tomorrow (sad I know!) and it says on there that they've got 500g packs of extra lean steak mince on 3 for £10!!!

Shall report back tomorrow if that offer is on in store!!

Can you also check that iit is less than 5% fat. I`m sure you would anyway, but when I last looked it was less than 12% fat. They weren`t 3 for £10 then so it may be a different one this time.

Hope you don`t mind me mentioning it. :wave_cry:

It does say extra lean mince but I can't find if its less than 5% fat and the picture isn't very clear.
Will check tomorrow, thanks for mentioning it x

It does say extra lean mince but I can't find if its less than 5% fat and the picture isn't very clear.

That`s ok. I will keep a lookout to see what it is when you update tomorrow. That is if you do, cause then I can go and get some.

Can you also check that iit is less than 5% fat. I`m sure you would anyway, but when I last looked it was less than 12% fat. They weren`t 3 for £10 then so it may be a different one this time.

Hope you don`t mind me mentioning it. :wave_cry:

I've bought extra lean steak mince from sainsburys before and it's less than 5% fat so should be ok x

Sainsbury's Beef Steak Mince, Extra Lean 500g

Buy 3 for £10.00
Price
Promotion
Quantity and add to trolley
£4.50/unit
£9.00/kg

Item code: 7542971
Description
Extra Lean Beef Steak Mince 500g
Reduced fat a healthier option

Nutrition
Per 100g
% based on GDA for adult
Energy
515kJ
-
123kcal
6.2%
Protein
20.5g
45.6%
Carbohydrate
trace
-
Total Sugars
trace
-
Fat
4.5g
6.4%
Saturates
1.9g
9.5%
Mono unsaturates
2.1g
-
Polyunsaturates
0.1g
-
Fibre
trace
-
Salt
trace
-
Sodium
trace
-

I agree with all this but when I looked at the end of last week for extra lean steak mince it was less than 12% fat.
They don`t put what it is on the webb pages.

I hope it is the 5% one this time.

It's definitely the less than 5% fat one in the offer :)

Also the offer includes chicken breast fillets and other meat so you can mix and match.

First time I've shopped at Sainsburys for a very long time and I must say I was impressed! The create your own pizza and curry counter caught my attention as did the patisserie counter :)

As for offers, they've got 6 pk of Muller Lights for £2 and I can't remember anything else that was SW friendly lol.

On a par with Tesco for price but much better quality. Also got a coupon for £2.72 to use off my next shop (tha brand price match thing they all do) so I will definitely be going back there next week!

Muller light six packs are £2 in Asda

Sorry if I'm repeating this. But in Asda:

Chewy Delights 2 for £3.50 - not exactly super cheap!
3 pack of peppers £1
Red and green grapes rolled back to £1.50
Fresh/chilled Quorn 2 for £4
Frozen Asda veggie and Linda McCartney 2 for £3 I think.
Asda's own free range eggs half a dozen for £1
Pasta N Sauce 4 for £3 I think
Supernoodles and Batchelor's rice 5 for £3

That'll do ;)

Sorry if this is a dumb question....do you mean chewy delight cereal bars?! I checked online yesterday to see if they count as a hex but they don't appear on the SW website. Anyone been told different by a SW consultant?!

they're still listed as a b on all plans...just checked (they're about 9th down on the list for cereal bars) x

Morrisons have activia 0% yog 8 pack for £1.50 (usually £3)
the oatly milk (and chocolate one) that we can have as HEa is £1 a carton
mugshots are 50p too x

Back