Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Bump.

Any bargains about , people?

Mugshots in tesco, 5 for £3.

And they have the elusive chow mein ones.

And muller lights 6 pack for £2

Some branches of TK Maxx have 750ml flavourings which are 0 calories reduced to £3.99. They are made for coffees and sodas, but I added some to my Exante shakes. There were a few flavourings - coffee, French vanilla, regular vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, salted caramel, Irish coffee and chocolate. Check the labels as there were sugar free plus some other bottles with sugar and calories.

Attachments

• Vanilla 2.JPG
    Vanilla 2.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Vanilla 1.JPG
    Vanilla 1.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Vanilla 3.JPG
    Vanilla 3.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Diet and Cherry Coke (500ml bottles) are 34p in my Home Bargain's - apparently it's nationwide according to the shop assistant as they have a load of August dated stock. (Not B&M's as I first said - they'd 2 for £1.50 in there)

Last edited:
Some branches of TK Maxx have 750ml flavourings which are 0 calories reduced to £3.99. They are made for coffees and sofas, but I added some to my Exante shakes. There were a few flavourings - coffee, French vanilla, regular vanilla and chocolate. Check the labels as there were sugar free plus some other bottles with sugar and calories.

Very helpful I just got the caramel one for coffee :)

I've been back and bought more - Irish Crème which is lovely in coffee, plus Salted Caramel which is also yummy.

B&M have Jawbone Up Move trackers. These include both the clip and wristband for £14.99. This is a £30 saving. The wristband is usually £7.99 on its own. They are available in all colours. I bought one today. It's a bit like a pedometer but saves other info including sleep. It also works as a basic watch, and stopwatch. Probably not as good as a Fitbit but a fraction of the price and a good way to record activity, both steps and other workouts which you can record. http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/jawbone-up-move-wireless-activity-and-sleep-tracker-316268

I've just realised you can also log food. Either choose from the list or enter your own. It reads barcodes, but didn't recognise my all Exante products, but quite a few. You can add new food to the list manually, then when you eat it you can just scan the barcode or search/select from the list. Some restaurants etc are included and you can search on their meals. This is available on the ios (Apple version). I don't know if it is available on the Android version of the downloaded UP programme. It doesn't appear to support Windows phones.

It also does some other things like allows you to connect with friends who use Jawbone trackers and even have an activity duel. I'm not sure I will do that but I am definitely going to log my food including my cheats (olives etc). https://jawbone.com/support/articles/000008212/logging-food-ios

If you can't get to Home Bargains, there are some deals on Amazon, e.g. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jawbone-Wi...25806&sr=8-2&keywords=jawbone+up+move+tracker Some include both the wrist strap and clip on, some only include the clip on some have additional postage.

Last edited:
Yes i discovered these last year.....skinny syrups first......i collected them all at one point coz i drink alot of coffee . There a bargain at £3.99

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1473441362994.jpg
    FB_IMG_1473441362994.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 45
Tesco
Babybel light x6 are £1.00 (3 x hex A)
Healthy living Tesco Choc and caramel cereal bars(5 per box) 2 boxes for £2
(2 x bars hex B)

Attachments

• IMG_20160909_180455.jpg
    IMG_20160909_180455.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18