Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda
Covent garden soups are 97p per carton, some are a hexb for 1/2 carton so they come in handy :)
Alpro milk is 94p.
Quorn is 3 for £5.

syns in 'Cook' ready meals

Hi does anyone know the syn values of any of the ready meals from the company 'Cook'. They sell delicious food, like a very posh Iceland. They have a good range of dishes, and I could keep a couple in the freezer for the times we are having a family takeaway, instead of going over on syns, I could just microwave a tasty meal. The website is www.cookfood.net. There is a branch just near me, so I can pop in and grab some from time to time. I tried to work some out, by taking out the free foods, but not sure how to use the calories etc to work out syns. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Went to Asda to stock up on SW supplies last night -

Alpen Lights 3 for £3
Mug Shots 49p
Low Fat Super Noodles 49p
Super Pasta n Sauce 49p
Muller Lights 6 for £3 (They had the coconut and lime AND a new coconut with chocolate sprinkles one which is amazing!)

Hi does anyone know the syn values of any of the ready meals from the company 'Cook'. They sell delicious food, like a very posh Iceland. They have a good range of dishes, and I could keep a couple in the freezer for the times we are having a family takeaway, instead of going over on syns, I could just microwave a tasty meal. The website is www.cookfood.net. There is a branch just near me, so I can pop in and grab some from time to time. I tried to work some out, by taking out the free foods, but not sure how to use the calories etc to work out syns. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Thanks.

I have a had a look on the syns online, and hey do list some cook ready meals. What in particular were you after?

For example, their lasagne al forno (370g) is 18 syns.
But their sweet chilli chicken and noodles (330g) is only 5 syns

Hi does anybody know the syns in the weight watchers choc pots. I have synced that em at 2.5cas there only 50cals. But I think they might be free. Thanks in advance peeps x

Lots of Muller light yogurts on offer in Tesco at the moment! I bought a pack of the 1/2 syn greek style yogurts for £1, I also got 6 of something like £2 or £3 and they had apple strudel flavour muller lights in my tesco :D Mmmm!!!

Lots of Muller light yogurts on offer in Tesco at the moment! I bought a pack of the 1/2 syn greek style yogurts for £1, I also got 6 of something like £2 or £3 and they had apple strudel flavour muller lights in my tesco :D Mmmm!!!
I love love love the Lidl Greek style yogurts! They come in strawberry, lemon or coconut and vanilla. They're permanently 99p for four and are syn free!

Anyone know were still sells syn free chickpea Dahl, tesco used too and I just cant find it!
Nor could I find it in the tinned currys at sainsburys!?

Help, I just attempted my own curry loaf with no Dahl, and juat dry beans etc, not recommended

Thanks in advance x

Anyone know were still sells syn free chickpea Dahl, tesco used too and I just cant find it!
Nor could I find it in the tinned currys at sainsburys!?

Help, I just attempted my own curry loaf with no Dahl, and juat dry beans etc, not recommended

Thanks in advance x
Asda used to do one not sure if it's free

Tesco are selling special k bars for 99p, there is a new one with Belgian choc and it has 5 in the pack instead of 4 and still 99p

Back