Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Louise, sainsbury are doing a six pack of mandarin, Peach & pineapple, & Apricot for £1.65!!!! you are bound to find a sainsbury on your travels even if it means popping to one in the middle of one of your luurrrve picnics! lol

Great posts Nanny Jax.
I also stocked up on Alpen Lights ( only £10 worth ).
Can't find Muller offers anywhere.

Hi, Tescos are selling frozen Black forest fruits for only £1, i picked up a few as i use a lot of frozen fruits. If you leave them a little bit frozen and mix with a lasting satisfaction yogurt it tastes a bit like ice cream. xxx Loobylou

Hahaha, lurrrrve picnics!!! I was more interested in my dinner than him. xx

Men or food? Food or Men? No contest. FOOD:party0051:

Well - some how it wouldn't let me double click on it and update it. Therefore, my ticker was replaced with "no updated for 60 days"...... so I deleted it, but will make another one from scratch xxx

Hi,

If you have one near, Netto have a special offer on 6 packs of Mullerlight, they are only £1.

Also if you have a cool trader near you, they are selling the alpen lights for £1

Thanks for that UDG.:) I have just found a Netto in Acton that I didn't know existed so I'm going to head there this afternoon. I love Muller Lights.

FT x

Tesco

Jaffa Satsumas £1
Cantaloupe/Galia Melon 2 for £2.50
Rhubarb Half Price £1.49
Peaches Punnet Half Price £1.59
Kiwi punnet 75p
Blackberries 2 for £3

Sweetcorn Twin pk £1
Carrots 1kg 50p
Mini Carrots Bogof

Quorn Bangers/Cumberland (frozen) £1
Large Raw King Prawns (frozen) £2.62
Tesco Med Prawns (frozen) £3.39

Walkers Baked Crisps 6pk 2for£2.20 5syns
Golden Wonder Lites Bogof £1.75 4.5syns

Thanks for that UDG.:) I have just found a Netto in Acton that I didn't know existed so I'm going to head there this afternoon. I love Muller Lights.

FT x

If you don't live near enough to a Netto that you don't recieve their usual mailouts, they do a weekly newsletter so you don't miss out, and usually a week or two in advance :eek:

I'll have to have a look online and see what offers they've got. I don't get any leaflets sadly. I also live near a Lidl so I'll go and investigate there as well.:)

Yeah, i am going to visit NETTO today and tey get some mullers, hope there is some left lol It's ridiculous Tesco are £2 for 4

Mix2Max

Have up to three meals a day.

1, Choose a Green or Original Meal and stick to your choice while enjoying that meal.
2, Free Food Rules, enjoy lol.
Enjoy as much as you like, either Green or Original, from the choice you have made for that meal.
3, Have three or four Healthy Extras each day, from either the Green or Original choice, to have with meals or as snacks.
4, For other snacks throughout the day, or for starters, desserts etc, choose Superfree Foods, or count them as syns.
5, Have Five to 15 Syns per day.
If your main course contains any syns, then count the syn values appropriate to the Green or Original meal choice you made.

On a Mix2Max Day everything you eat apart from your main course that is'nt a Superfree Food, or a Healthy Extra, has Syns and you must take the highest syn value if there is a difference.

Just posted this on the main page but thought it needed to be in a sticky too!

This is just my take on the subject please always check your book!!!!

Success Express.
http://www.minimins.com/694176-post9.html here is a link to a post by Mod Karen which explains success express beautifully :)

Last edited:
***Tesco offers***

Jersey Royal New Potatoes Now £1.49
Tesco Light Choices Low Fat Pineapple or Onion & Chive Cottage Cheese 300g 2 for £1.50

Milk - 4pints, 2 for £2. 6 pints 2, for £3.
Mullerlight 6 pack, Was £2.96 Now £2.00
Tesco Organic Pears, Gala or Red Apples pack 2 for £3.00 SAVE 98p
Cantaloupe or Galia Melon 2 for £2.50
Kiwi fruit punnet 75p
Nectarines punnet half price now £1.59
Lychees half price 99p
Tesco frozen black forest fruits £1
Tesco Large Raw King Prawns 300g HALF PRICE £2.62
Lakeland Turkey Breast Steaks 425g HALF PRICE Now £2.75
Quorn Bangers 300g Now £1.00
Quorn Cumberland Sausages 300g Now £1.00
Tesco Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks 1.3kg Was £3.00 Now £2.00