Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I can't believe it! A few weeks ago Waitrose were doing 4 Muller Light yogurts for £1- now 4 for £2 boooo!

As I think Muller lights are quite expensive I'm trying different fat free yogurts so welcome any sw suggestions. I've got some of those Feel Fuller for Longer (the fat free) version in the fridge to try 4 for £1 in Tesco.

Ainsley Harriott cous cous,all varietys, 3 for £1.at ASDA, excellent to keep in the cupboard for that emergency,

I can't believe it! A few weeks ago Waitrose were doing 4 Muller Light yogurts for £1- now 4 for £2 boooo!

As I think Muller lights are quite expensive I'm trying different fat free yogurts so welcome any sw suggestions. I've got some of those Feel Fuller for Longer (the fat free) version in the fridge to try 4 for £1 in Tesco.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-anything-else-thats-useful-4.html#post629951 Hiya have a look here for a huge amount of yoghurt, fromage frais alternatives to mullerlights, they were all free when I generated the lists:)

Sorry if I'm repeating, but noticed the other day that mini Babybels are BOGOF in Sainsbury's (HEx A).

Also, Asda have offers on Batchelour's Pasta n Sauce / Savoury Rice, Sammy's Couscous, and Ainsley Harriott Couscous (most of which are FREE on green!)

Morrisons has Crosse & Blackwell Savoury Rice and Pasta & Sauce on BOGOF (again, most are FREE on green).

aldi cous cous green thai curry flavour 1 syn per packet is 89p but has 50% extra free so you get 3 packets for 89p so thats 3 syns for all three packets and its FAB!

2x 4pks of activia fatfree yogs £3 in asda.

Back