Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Just got back from TESCO! I got a pack of penguin bars for 50p! Which are great with a cup of tea and only 5.5 syns! Muller lights are three for £1, so I got twelve vanilla and choc ones for £4 (love them!) and also the Quorn chicken style slices for sandwiches are £1 per pack. :)

Aldiis super 6 include nectarines, mixed peppers, white grapes, vine tomatoes & bananas. All @ 49p

xx

Ooh good thanks - I was wondering what Aldi would put on their offer this month. Last month's fruit was fantastic. So much melon, pineapple and sooooo many cherries! :D

Tesco has the large pack of frozen summer fruits for £1 (great for making the jelly terrine)

Also the 'luxury' mullerlights choc ones etc 6 pack £2

Aldi's have 100g packs of 'you are what you eat' nut fruit and seed mix - I think they were 79p as just checked receipt and she's missed them off, so a freebie! Serves them right for scaning at supersonic speed!

ALDI - have packs of 10 fresh chicken drumsticks for £1.99 - but only while stocks last.

Offer started 2nd July.

Poundland have the chicken and tomato mugshots 3 for £1!

Some offers that are either new or still on at Asda

Cathedral City Lighter - £2 for the big block
Canderel granulated sweetener - £1
Activia FF Yoghurt x 8-pack - £2
Organic Pasta 2 for £1
Punnet of nectarines or peaches - £1
Watermelon - £1
Pineapple - £1
Weetabix Oaty cereal bars - £1
Pasta 'n' Sauce - 4 for £2

Activia Fat Free Yoghurt x 8-pack in 2 flavours for £1.49 in Morrisons

In the crisp aisle in MORRISONS they have 6 packs of velvet crunch buy 1 get 1 free, i absolutly love these they are gorgeous!! they work out at 4 syns a bag & come in cheddar & spring onion flavour. xx

Uncle Ben's Express Rice are 5 for £5 in Morrisons - great with syn free Chickpea Dahl!

Asda
Quorn bangers/cumberland/bramley apple sausages, chilled - 2 for £2.50
Asda Light Yoghurts - 3 for £1
Canderel, granulated - £1 for large jar

Tesco
Quorn bangers/cumberland sausages, chilled - £1.25

Got the velvet crisps, yet to try them!

Back