Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

That's not half bad for goose fat laden tatties on a green day though! You could get away with eating the whole pack of those, a couple of syns of gravy, loads of veg and either forget the meat altogether or use both HexBs on it? Or even better, go EE for the day!

That's quite a lot of potatoes for 12.5 syns though. Hmmm, do I eat the potatoes, or do I step away...hmmm

The recommended ones are from Aldi rather than Asda, but I would assume the synnage is similar if the packs are a similar size.

If it is 12.5 syns for the whole pack then I guess you could quite easily fit some into a green day without too much hassle - assuming you don't eat an entire pack of course lol

For a more sw friendly version look at Mccain rustic roasties 0.5 syns for 100g.

The recommended ones are from Aldi rather than Asda, but I would assume the synnage is similar if the packs are a similar size.

If it is 12.5 syns for the whole pack then I guess you could quite easily fit some into a green day without too much hassle - assuming you don't eat an entire pack of course lol

Sorry - must be my eyes that are going! I was sure I typed Aldi into the syns website! :flirt2:

Have them on an EE day and you'll be laughing!

Personally I made the most perfect roasties known to man on Saturday with good maris pipers, a bit of a rest/dry off after par-boiling, a few sprays of frylight olive oil and a decent oven! :D

Mullerlight Yoghurts are down to just £1 for 4 at Asda again folks! - Offer lasts until Christmas - Brilliant deal!

Other Asda offers seem to be more or less the same as last week's post I made on here, except the Pasta n Sauce are just 3 for £2 (not 4 for £2)? - still a pretty good deal though, me thinks!

Happy Bargain Hunting Folks!

Asda - 4 pack baking potatoes for 20p (3 per customer), 4 pack of Heinz baked beans for £1 and 4 mugshots for £1.50. My cupboards are now bursting!!

Asda.....every single episode of Friends ...............ever........... for 40 quid! YAY!!!!!! Ok, not strictly SW related food-bargain-wise but TOTALLY useful as keeps me occupied and therefore not focused on my tummy :D:D:D

xx

Sainsburys have alpen lights 2 boxes for £2.50 and the weetabix bars for £1 a box.

Morrisons have 6 mullersmooth snack size pots for £1.

Asda still have mullers on 4 for £1. And not SW friendly but Xmas friendly 2 big tins of quality street for £7!!
BW's
Kerry

Lidl Oxo cubes all varieties 50p for 12.

Danish Bacon is only £1.49 in Sainsburys and I noticed the "Low" brand of cheese was only £1

Back