Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I like the ones with olive oil and garlic. An instant pasta sauce and having that bit of olive oil in it really makes a difference in the taste. Not free but only about 3 syns for the whole carton.

Right today was a mass of offers at TESCO!!!

Here are the bargains i picked up today!!!

2 packs of 10 Oat SO Simple are on offer for £3 saving 89p!
Heinz baked beans are 2 packs of 4 tins for £3 - saving £1.32
Cathedral City cheese 400g size (Light) is BOGOF - saving £3.93
Robinsons No added Sugar squash - all flavours 2 for £1.50 saving 50p
Mullerlight 6 packs - two packs for £3 saving £1

and todays mega deal (which i dont understand!!!) is on Heinz Tomatoes - 4 tin packs. Usually £3.78 each for a pack of 4. These are currently in the deal for 2 packs of 4 Heinz for £3 - so you save a whopping £4.56!!! So its cheaper to buy two packs of 4, than one single one!!!!

x

oat so simple is a healthy extra, no cereals are free.

My understanding is that Original Flavour Oat So Simple can be used as a HExtra....i think you may need to eat a scan bran too - its on the SW official website!

Asda have LOSKOL cheese on offer for a £1 atm:)

56p for Mikados at Morrisons!
x

Tesco have Cathedral City Lighter BOGOF on 400g blocks so £3.93 for two.

Also today my store had BOGOF cucumbers - 84p for two and small punnets of blueberries 125g for £1 instead of £2.47!

Also BOGOF on British Strawberries - £1.99 for 400g I think it was.

ASDA

Asda have the following:

4x snackpots (smaller pots) muller lights strawberry for £1

A bit of a cheat for those emergency SW chips is a large bag of pre-peeled and cut chips (fresh raw potato with nothing added) in the fresh section for £1

6 packs of SuperNoodles (all flavours) for £2

Bargain 4 large bags of frozen veg for £3 - we got sweetcorn, mushy peas (for SW curry), carrots and green beans.

Fresh Strawberries, whole pineapple, whole mango, bags of bananas, bags of apples, bags of pears, bags of satsumas all £1 each.

xx:)

Lidl

Forgot to add earlier that Lidl have the most incredible sweet, tasty and juicy large tomatoes on the vine for 99p a KG.

I got about 8 really big ones (almost beefsteak size) for only £1.17.

xx:)

Has the offer on Alpen light finished?
Are there any other bars that you can have 2 for a B? I love being able to have one in the day and another in he evening as a sweet treat!

I went to Tesco yesterday and was going to buy several boxes of Alpen Lights at £1 each but they were back up to £1.64. :(

Last edited:
Back