Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco's had all the Alpen lights at £1.60somwthing the other day, other than the chocolate fudge - they were still a pound a box at our store :)

Asda had the Fibre Plus bars, Alpen lights etc on a long term offer (til Dec 2010) of any 2 for £3 if that helps? Not much of a saving but does allow you to mix and match.

xx

I live in Sunderland and we have 'Herrons' stores - sort of a cheap iceland!
They have alpen lights for £1 a box but only ever seem to have the apple ones which i dont like :(
Also have 4 muller lights for £1 and Philadelphia garlic & herb light for 69P!!!
These tend to have a fairly short best before date - around 4 days - but great bargains!

This is a fab thread, I am going near an Asda tomorrow (don't normally) so it's good to know what to look for when I pop in. Cheers Cupcake - definitely buying frozen veg tomorrow.

had a flyer through my door for nisa & they have muller lights for 29p & robinsons NAS 2 for 1.50
And also on for Netto have 6 packs of mullerlights from Monday for 1.45

Has the offer on Alpen light finished?
Are there any other bars that you can have 2 for a B? I love being able to have one in the day and another in he evening as a sweet treat!

Scotmid still selling Alpen Lights for £1.25 if that's any help

Scotmid still selling Alpen Lights for £1.25 if that's any help

Never heard of scotmid! I dont even have a morrisons near me! Tons of Aldi and Lidl but I never find anything I want in those!

i think that scotmid is a scottish shop, its basically the co-op though, as they both have joined together now. xx

ww reduced fat cream

Hi,

Have you seen the new WW thick cream? its 1 ww point and 2 syns for 1 tablespoon, great on sugar free jelly! can be used in cooking too, but cannot be whipped up.

I got mine from sainbury's in exeter for £1

Attachments

• ww cream.JPG
    ww cream.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 72
Ooo thanks for the recommendation Hun...I shall be looking out for this one!

Tesco currently has 500g bags of Country Store mixed frozen fruit (blackberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants & blackcurrants) on offer for #1, usually #1.29. On offer til 14/6/10

i dont like the ww thick cream it doesnt taste of anything at all. better off with quark or fromage frais with sweetner in

Blueberries in Tesco £1 for 125g and strawberries £1.99 a punnet. I'm sure there are more, I'll find the receipt.

We have got through loads of the punnets of blueberries from Tesco's!! £1 is a real bargain :)

Aldi Super 6 at the mo the ones I remember were - Salad Tomatoes, Mushrooms, New Potatoes, Spring Onions, erm avacaro's i think it was & they were I think 39p each (maybe 49p sorry!!) what ever, bargains!! lol

Oh & they have blueberries for only £1.37 anyway for when the Tesco's offer ends :D

Tesco have "tinned tomatoes" buy 1 get 2 free! so get 3 for 58p or there abouts. Its not the actual tins though, just the cartons of tomatoes that are on offer

Back