Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Dunno how much they are lese where but 6 pks of pink & whites are 31p at Asda!!!!!!!

Co-op have Alpen Lights for £1.25 at the mo - not quite £1 a box but better than £1.69!

Sainsbury's have joints of meat for half price at the mo. Last time they had is offer I bought the most enormous piece of gammon for £9 (not the reformed stuff either) cut it in half and put one half in the freezer.
It was really really nice gammon!

They had the new flavours in our Tesco, but they weren't included in the 8 for £2. They had packs of them - 3 x New York cheesecake & 3 x strawberry cheesecake, at £2.95

Morrisons have Mullerlight 6 for £2 packs - cherry, strawberry and another flavour I can't remember sorry. Also, 3 toffee and 3 vanilla packs.

Morrisons have got Nomm 0% yogs @ 10 for £2... same size/shape as Mullers... very nice & creamy and the rhubarb one is lurrvley! :)

Tesco have individual peppers (all colours) for 40p each, they're pretty big so good for making stuffed peppers or pepper slices as snacks! They also have 6 packs of Quavers/Wotsits/French Fries on offer at 3 packs for £3 if anyone fancies a low-syn savoury treat!

Ooopps! you can tell I'm new to all this :wave_cry:

could you please tell me how many syns they are :) I have just had a look through the las couple of pages but i cant find reference to it!

Thanks xx

could you please tell me how many syns they are :) I have just had a look through the las couple of pages but i cant find reference to it!

Thanks xx

I fell into this trap a few months back when i bought some in Morrisons and found that they were 3 syns! I can't remember which flavour this was tho- ouch!!!X

I fell into this trap a few months back when i bought some in Morrisons and found that they were 3 syns! I can't remember which flavour this was tho- ouch!!!X

Oh wow, they are high!!

Thanks for the info hun, i think i'll avoid these!! xx

It's worth noting that Tesco's fish counter is selling fantail king prawns for £1 per 100g (half price), which is cheaper than the pre-packaged ones they sell, even at special offer price and they're bigger and more delicious! I had 400g (for £4) and that gives you loads!X

quorn sizzling burgers 99p for pack of 2 tesco

quorn sausages 99p a pack

chilled section

Back